Reviews for A Lifetime of Memories
Rotem chapter 5 . 5/30/2011
Sometimes I'm glad I ain't reviewing good fanfics right away, so just in case that the author will decide to disappear one day, I could post a review and maybe make him/her be back again(hopefully xD )

Anyway, like you already know, I love your writing and your KonoSetsu fanfics(Crimson wings as well duh! :D )

I hope you're still out there and planning on keeping these two fanfics up, since we're all eagerly waiting :P
OfSunsetsandCarcrashes chapter 5 . 1/29/2011
Why isn't she activating the pactio card? She shouldn't be so apprehensive. Konoka really wants her to use the pactio card, and I'm curious as to what this pactio is of and what strengths it will provide. Awesome story so far! :)
Arrietti chapter 5 . 5/18/2010
Sweet story and yet melancholic at the same time. I mean they clearly have feelings for each other but they don't dare to admit that. It's just heart wretching
Wolf-of-Five-Elements chapter 5 . 11/1/2009
Heh heh heh... very nice. Are you going to update this one sometime? After all, you've only completed... 5/100?
Lance58 chapter 5 . 7/12/2009
cool story more please
BatterieszX chapter 5 . 6/19/2009
You have good writing/typing skills you know that?

I look forward to the next chapter so update soon!
RandomFanDude chapter 5 . 4/10/2009
This is a well-written, cute story. You're good at writing KonoSetsu without being awkward. (I mean the situations are awkward, as they should be, but your writing isn't, unlike quite a bit of the KonoSetsu on this site.)

I hope that the story doesn't get too dark when you throw them a curveball. Challenges for the protagonists are good, but please don't go from totally light and fluffy to totally dark and depressing.
RAGN chapter 5 . 8/18/2008
Aww thats sweet

Keep up the good work!
KonoSetsuna chapter 5 . 8/16/2008
Another good chapter.
nolens volens chapter 5 . 8/15/2008
that was nice a time where they with each other and wondering when they are going to take the next step in there pactio! lol! thanks!XD
Inugami-Kun chapter 5 . 8/15/2008
Nice job, it was very detailed and had a hint of love in it . Keep up the good work!
Yuunagi chapter 5 . 8/15/2008
Wow I loved it! Hm from the way you wrote this chapter I assume your setting us up for something? Ah anyway can't wait to see your next update!
pigtopus chapter 5 . 8/15/2008
Lovely chapter.

I couldn't really get the "And it was always the same question, always "when?" Setsuna almost hoped that she would ask "why?", because they "why?" was easy, though a little embarassing." part. LOL!
elfspirit7 chapter 5 . 8/15/2008
AWESOME XD! Please update as soon as you can, can't wait to read the next chapter XD!
Joukai chapter 5 . 8/15/2008
"There would be time...they would have time." Somehow, that quote feels like it's foreshadowing something...At the same time, it's kinda thought-evoking: will they run out of time?
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »