Reviews for Two Months to Die
ShinoCoolGaaraAwesome chapter 16 . 2/15/2012
This FF was definately different from all the others that I've read. Great job! :D
SilverNeira chapter 16 . 1/2/2012
Nice and sweet. Good work!
akatsuki'skaida chapter 9 . 4/17/2011
Please don't sigh... it pushes away happiness
akatsuki'skaida chapter 7 . 4/17/2011
I really love your story and how easily i can connect to it. I hope that my writing and imagination could be as cool as yours. :)
All.by.my.lonestar.self chapter 16 . 10/26/2010
I've read many, many, Gaara fanfics, both set in the Naruto world and in our own, and I must say, I have not read one before that was so...sweet. I absolutely loved this story. I strongly encourage you to write some more.
Cheetay chapter 16 . 1/31/2010
Lolz. Loved the story, very sweet. :D

Cheetay
Ren-Ayame chapter 16 . 10/16/2009
HOLY FKN SHT , this was an awesome gaara fanfic! i love how she doesnt die XD Her and gaara are such a cute couple. Usually i hate long storyies but i finished yours in 1 hour, read some parts over twice, thirce(O.O) lol, i love the music in it too. YOU ROCK, WRITE MORE STORIES :D

-Ayame-Chan(amy)
pureheart-darksoul chapter 16 . 9/25/2009
OMIGAWSH, I LOVE IT! This was great! I'm so happy that you finally finished it!

I love Hana, she's so sweet! The sign language thing is awesome, too. Great idea!

Keep writing. I love your stuff! You ROCK!

Lots and Lots of Love,

Pure Heart
angelrider13 chapter 16 . 9/24/2009
Lol. Ryo...are you gay? I might be now! That's hilarious! Awesome fic!
kayasha Uchiha chapter 16 . 8/20/2009
I loved the story. Umm i wish you wouldnt have ended it so abrubptly. You had such a strong plot at the begining that you could have made this way longer witohught the loose ends. Also the compliaing about the review thing was annoying, im not tryint to hurt your feelings, trust me I know wht its like to have 1 mill hits but like 20 reveiws. Most people just dont like it whne you complian or threaten. Umm if you feel your writing was a little bland, consider a beta, though I think the only problem was that you sorta lost your original plot for a while. Well I'll be checking your site for anymore stories, You fruits bastek alchemist thing looks interesting. So you'll be hearing from me again very shortly. :)
freak a geek chapter 16 . 8/19/2009
Hurr hur...RYO IS TOTALLY GAY FOR UNNAMED BOYFRIEND. I like to think...that *I* was that hot brother x3 HEEHE.

HAHA! And you FINALLY finished this (now that I've finally gotten around to reading all the chapter updates on the stories I've been keeping tabs on for a while XD). I have to say, you're writing really is getting way better than when you first started out.

(AT LEAST SOMEONE IS CAUSE I SURE AS 'ELL AIN'T XDD)

*sends cloud kisses*

CONGRATULATIONS

Love Micah
SpiraChan80 chapter 16 . 8/15/2009
if hanasu can barely whisper how come she can laugh?
SpiraChan80 chapter 2 . 8/14/2009
great story.

for reason i find it hihgly amusing that in incestual fan was your first review person

(if you dont watch yyh' hiei and yukina are siblings)
Black Claided Cat chapter 16 . 8/14/2009
I was starting to wonder when this story'll get finished, but I'm super glad you found your doc! This was a wonderful story, and I loved it!
Moon Surfer chapter 15 . 8/10/2009
O.O ur kidding me write dats so AWESOME (depressing... But awesome) really cool cause it's not all lovey dovey ya know. Anyway it's good cough awesome cough so plz update soon .