Reviews for Life and Times Sequel
Hope chapter 22 . 11/25/2013
Great now I can't stop crying. No for real it was lovely 3
Chipper chapter 22 . 9/11/2010
Awesome story. I love the way you've developed the characters. Wyatt is still really powerful without being cocky, Chris is truly his mothers son and definately the sweet heart of the story and Mel is on the ball but still has that stubborn teenage thing going on! Brilliant, can't wait to read more of your work.
steven chapter 22 . 10/29/2009
good story,i hope you do another seq too this story see what happens too chris and landon and see if they get back together or if the remain friends,it would be cool too see chris with someone else and they bump into landon and he gets jelouse and reliese how much he loves chris,i loved when piper told chris about her and dan,
flamingfairy666 chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
It's wicked awesome! Do you think that you could expand this 'verse?
Proud-to-be-Insane chapter 22 . 8/16/2008
Excuse me? You...you...you BROKE THEM UP? How could you? I loved Chris and Landon being together! -sob- After all that, with them meeting in that club and Landon still wanting to see him after Wyatt being an idiot, and putting up with his disappearances... I mean in the story before this he wanted to give it a shot and now they BREAK UP? I'm so mad and upset and...and...gr -glare-

Please tell me you'll do a sequel where they manage to work it out and get back together? Oh! Or Chris gets with some guy that isn't right for him but he goes with him anyway to try and forget Landon and THEN he bumps into Landon again and Landon starts getting jealous cause he's with this other guy and he realises that he's in love with Chris and can't live without him!

...Lol, unlikely to happen huh? :D Well anyway, it was a good end I guess if not inexcusably sad and just plain wrong! I'm kinda sad it's finished actually. It was the first great Charmed fic that I've read in a while that's been true to the show and keeps in touch with the essence of the characters and I've loved it. Great work my friend! :P

-Jess
iamkagomeiloveinuyasha chapter 22 . 8/13/2008
oh poor Chris!

amazing fic! I LOVED IT!

Will there be another? i really hope so

you kick ass!
lizardmomma chapter 22 . 8/13/2008
very good job I like how you just left it so the story isn't done but continues just like life really does.
faith bonksie chapter 22 . 8/13/2008
oh no...poor chris!

Please continue!

I hope Wyatt or Piper conforts Chris...the poor thing!
Bleu Feenix chapter 22 . 8/13/2008
Awesome, but does this mean the end of the story?
iamkagomeiloveinuyasha chapter 3 . 8/12/2008

so good!

Poor Wyatt!

please contiue soon
Will-Lehane chapter 17 . 7/30/2008
Well, I'm glad that Landon finally found out the truth, he handled it better then I though he was going too. I sure hope that Landon accepts the magick as a part of Chris, not something foreign. Great chapter! I can't wait for more. Update again soon!