Reviews for The Flatmate
crisssa.theo chapter 5 . 3/20
This was so beautiful! I loved it
Clearly one of the best Dramione fanfics/AUs I've ever read.
Keep doing what you're doing! You're incrediblly good at it ;)
silver chapter 5 . 2/27
Perfect. Every bit of this is beautiful. Draco is perfect.. ohmyfuckinggosh! Urrrggh the dialogs are perfect and very intelligently written.. oh my gosh.. I love it.. love it to bits.. the moment I started reading it, I couldn't put it down.. beautiful. Very very beautiful. Bravo! You are amazing. Urrrggh. I love it so much and hated that it has to end too soon. I had so much fun reading this..
ibnatlovesit chapter 5 . 2/24
Beautiful! All your stories are always so beautiful :')
kenrik chapter 5 . 11/23/2014
there is no other author than you. the love, the setting, all of it is absolutely my kind of love a love

please never stop writing dramione and please never pull out your works from and if does disappear, please seek me out to share your stories to. this love, this writing, it is impossible to find. if only they could come to life in a short film rendition of the same caliber.

if only i could dream and simply read on, never go back to my reality of pricks and selfish snobs (no they're really good people- just people are really pricks in general, one way or another)

please continue writing so beautifully as you do so. you truly have ruined me for the other authors. no one nearly compares to how you've handled dramione and the post war setting.
Kerianne chapter 5 . 11/11/2014
I love all your stories! And yay a happy ending! I think I like your writing so much because it's all about the build up. Once they're actually together, I tend not to be as interested haha. Great job!
hbarnett chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
Oh sweet baby Jesus, this is hysterical. Roy G. Biv called? That is GOLDEN!
MollyHooper22 chapter 5 . 6/25/2014
I love this story, I just wish hermione had heard him talking to his mum. I laughed lots though, it made me happy :) x
mama123 chapter 5 . 5/24/2014
Nice.
Angelika chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
This was definitely an enjoyable read! ️
Tee Dree chapter 5 . 4/4/2014
Great fic! Very funny, you have special talent for comedy!
Ani Mei chapter 5 . 1/21/2014
I love this fic! Harry was dreadfully one-dimensional, but I guess he's not the main character, and outside of fanfiction, Harry is sometimes boring. Because this is mostly through Malfoy's perspective, it is quite fitting, the characterization of Harry and Ron, and the shift towards Hermione. I really like the pacing and the buildup. It's very well-written with well-placed bits of humor that made me really laugh out loud. I am glad it was longer than originally planned and that you wrote such a long, interesting, and complete narrative.
skepsis66 chapter 5 . 1/13/2014
Beautiful and entertaining :). I really liked it!
TheTofurkey chapter 5 . 1/8/2014
Thank you for the many, many, many, many, MANY laughs. I truly don't think I included enough many's there. Many. And the smiles! Oh my god the fucking smiles.

You're a beast at comedy. And warm heartfelt fuzzy stuff. That too.

THANK YOU.
SnowingOnCupcakes chapter 3 . 12/24/2013
I love this! It's so sweet but at the same time, so in character!
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 5 . 12/22/2013
What a fantastic read! Though it made me depressed at some points, it really gripped at my heart by the end.