Reviews for The Flatmate
happiness8000 chapter 5 . 11/13
I loved that Malfoy was a total grumpy arse the whole way, through his inner dialogue was brilliant -so amazingly pissed off. Excellent story. Thanks for coming back and finishing it.
HarvardAU chapter 1 . 11/6
IDK, I didn't really love it, but I didn't hate it either. I like your style of writing and this story has potential, but for some reason I couldn't get into it. I'm planning on reading it again in a few months and see if I can get into it then.
lily chapter 5 . 8/27
this is so so cute I love your writing!
savannavansmutsmut chapter 5 . 8/25
Loved it
pudding-in-a-cup chapter 5 . 8/12
this is such an underrated story urrrghhh! it should be one of those top-tiered dramione fics like isolation or the fallout. and listening to one day by sharon ban etten was just perfect during the park scene and the ending! it just felt like the best tenderness and loving to have ever been given in the world ever! it's like you're feeling those feelings with them because of how good the writing was and how perfectly the song matched the mood of the story! gosh! i love this so much!
tneha chapter 5 . 7/29
Loved it!
MsIssy chapter 5 . 7/21
Thank you, thank you, thank you for this beautiful fic. I almost died if laughing at some momoents. Dialogues are so intelligent, funny and I'm impressed. Very much. The best part of this fic? Harry/Draco relationship. They're amazing. Truly. Their "friendship" is perfect. And all Dramione thing? God, this is so on my Dramione fav list.
Keep writing!
crisssa.theo chapter 5 . 3/20
This was so beautiful! I loved it
Clearly one of the best Dramione fanfics/AUs I've ever read.
Keep doing what you're doing! You're incrediblly good at it ;)
silver chapter 5 . 2/27
Perfect. Every bit of this is beautiful. Draco is perfect.. ohmyfuckinggosh! Urrrggh the dialogs are perfect and very intelligently written.. oh my gosh.. I love it.. love it to bits.. the moment I started reading it, I couldn't put it down.. beautiful. Very very beautiful. Bravo! You are amazing. Urrrggh. I love it so much and hated that it has to end too soon. I had so much fun reading this..
deactivated.account.2015 chapter 5 . 2/24
Beautiful! All your stories are always so beautiful :')
kenrik chapter 5 . 11/23/2014
there is no other author than you. the love, the setting, all of it is absolutely my kind of love a love

please never stop writing dramione and please never pull out your works from and if does disappear, please seek me out to share your stories to. this love, this writing, it is impossible to find. if only they could come to life in a short film rendition of the same caliber.

if only i could dream and simply read on, never go back to my reality of pricks and selfish snobs (no they're really good people- just people are really pricks in general, one way or another)

please continue writing so beautifully as you do so. you truly have ruined me for the other authors. no one nearly compares to how you've handled dramione and the post war setting.
Kerianne chapter 5 . 11/11/2014
I love all your stories! And yay a happy ending! I think I like your writing so much because it's all about the build up. Once they're actually together, I tend not to be as interested haha. Great job!
hbarnett chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
Oh sweet baby Jesus, this is hysterical. Roy G. Biv called? That is GOLDEN!
MollyHooper22 chapter 5 . 6/25/2014
I love this story, I just wish hermione had heard him talking to his mum. I laughed lots though, it made me happy :) x
mama123 chapter 5 . 5/24/2014