Reviews for The Flatmate
Mintley8 chapter 5 . 3/20
Simply beautiful, thank you x
Monique chapter 5 . 3/15
I absolutely loved this! I thought it was great that they fell in love during all their fights. That passage from the first and last chapter about how falling in love was painful was just perfect. Especially how much Draco got hurt during the process. Him giving her the key to the playground was incredibly romantic. Also, the rooftop is the perfect place for alone time.
CNova chapter 5 . 3/14
Great story! I kind if hate how oblivious Harry is but it makes sense in the scheme of the plot. Draco's inner monologues are hilarious!
hypereuni chapter 5 . 1/27
This is perfection!
CrazySlytherin chapter 5 . 11/22/2017
love it
Guest chapter 5 . 11/1/2017
I adore your writing. This is one of the most hilarious and heart-wrenching Dramione fics I’ve ever read, which is a combination only you could have pulled off so well. Thank you for taking the time to finish this, this is gold. I hope you keep writing, and I look forward to reading more of your fics!
weestarmeggie chapter 5 . 10/17/2017
jesus this was just the best and angsty and everything in between god i need a lie down
saraimancer7 chapter 5 . 10/6/2017
Beautiful story!
hbsj chapter 5 . 10/5/2017
Awesome fic, thank you so much for sharing, the banter you write is excellent!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2017
Are there witches & wizards in your story or do they really need keys to unlock doors?
SoundScream chapter 5 . 7/23/2017
This is just perfect, and the sarcastic Draco is so funny, I laughed every time he open his mouth. Especially when he and harry chat.
RR13 chapter 5 . 6/7/2017
Love the slow burn and progress of their relationship. I especially love snarky, witty Draco and his conversations with Harry. You write the smartest banters.
fluidangles chapter 5 . 6/3/2017
this is such a wonderful story, the slowburn feels real and seeing the whole progress of the relationship from draco's pov was hilarious
Guest chapter 1 . 5/23/2017
It's funny how in these type stories Harry whines/badgers Hermione into doing his dirty-Draco-work because it's always great for her "best friend" to foist some ass WHO IS MALE into her apartment/house so she - a female - can have to deal with him and whatever his plethora of problems happens to be in that story. Nevermind that Harry is the one who finds him, nevermind that Harry is MALE, and nevermind that Harry is usually in a better position to play the savior/gracious host. Nope, it's always Harry dragging Draco to Hermione's place and dropping him off like a load of mangy, flea-bitten, wormy puppies with the runs.
Kelsey441 chapter 5 . 4/11/2017
This was absolutely fantastic. There were some ways of looking at feelings in here that I hadn't thought of before. It's always interesting to see how someone else processes emotions. Great story.