Reviews for The SGC hates Slash
Razzbaby chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
Ohh I liked this! Thanks for sharing...
faeriesinger chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
Laughter is truly the best medicine. Are you a doctor? *looks eager*
rosenquist chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
I'm glad that I'm not the only one who is uncomfortable with slash stories. I can't believe how many Stargate SG-1 slash stories there are, out here on the Internet.

I have a hard time to see Daniel and Jack as lovers and I think it's out of their character. I can only see them as very good friends and that Daniel sees Jack as his big brother he never had and Jack sees Daniel as his little brother.

Thank you for this story.

Rosenqist
Nyx Ro chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
Hey! This totally uncalled for! If you don't like slash, don't read it, but you don't need to post fic hating on it. Do WE make fun of SJ shippy slop?

*Stops and thinks about it* Well, actually we DO, but only in private e-mails among ourselves! We don't subject the SJ fans to our wit.
Cleo the Muse chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
Need one of these for the shippers, even more. If I find one more Sam/Jack fic that isn't labeled as Sam/Jack...

:) Cleo (who writes ship, slash, and gen... but prefers gen)
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
LOL!

I just wish they would give it it's own category. I hate having to wade through the masses of it to find a decent fic.
rankokun alpha chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
2a if anyone is caught a second time writing slash they will be permanently transfered to mcmurdo counting ssnowflakes for the rest of their short life! blizzards anyone? i thought this was a good response to repeat offenders!