Reviews for Duo Maxwell, Gun for Hire
Crazyjess09 chapter 16 . 8/20/2010
omg what the hell is going on lol i hope that there is more to this and that you update when ever you are able to because i want to find out what happens in the end so please update as soon as possible
Nebelkind chapter 16 . 6/26/2008
This is so great! I just cant wait to read more!

Please update soon!
Luna Tsukino again lol chapter 16 . 3/28/2008
Yeah... I truly love this fic. You are a genius. You even have my favorite threesome 3x4x5, there's truly not enough of these around.

I'm hoping for more chapters soon, can't wait to see how it unravels... as well as more 3x4x5 scenes :P
Luna Tsukino chapter 4 . 3/28/2008
Just wanna say I loving your fic and i'm gonna continue reading it in a sec but i'm slightly confused about the notes at the bottom of this chapter. I'm a V:TM player and for as long as i've remembered Gangrel are Cam, yet you've listed them as Independant. Did they convert at anytime.

Oh I'll probably review again when i get to the end of the story... Loving the WoD and GW xOver btw excelent Idea.
BigSister2 chapter 13 . 2/4/2008
Oh yeah I love how you have portrayed Quatre. Its perfect, cute and innocent, yet

devious and commanding when he needs to be. Not so much split persoanlity, but just

knows when to step up.
BigSister2 chapter 12 . 2/4/2008
I know I'm late but I have to say I liked the scene between Heero and Duo. It was hot,

passionate, and loving at the same time. The teasing between the group of lovers is

funny. gotta love your friends. And know the plot thickens, oh.
BigSister2 chapter 11 . 2/4/2008
Man I think these chapters just get better and better. The description of "Oh, it wasn’t

just any kiss. It was one of those 'lets see how far we can slide our tongues down

each other’s throat and play hockey with our tonsils' type kisses." was perfect. I've

seen one of those between two guys right in front of me in a public place and it

was...scarring for life for me because one of them was my best friend and I did NOT

need to see that. Hell I haven't even seen two straight people kiss like that before. I'm

just gonna say that description brought back memories, not entirely good, but I know

what you are talking about. I also thought the “Penny for your thoughts? A nickel for

a sickle?” phrase was cute. I really liked it.
BigSister2 chapter 10 . 2/4/2008
A great line is "Though I’d be curious how they manage to do it. I bet it involves

chocolate sauce and whipped cream. Or handcuffs. And lets not forget the ball gag!"

And perhaps my favorite "I learned their names were Bert and Ernie." I couldn't but

laugh and get a flashback to Sesame Street. You know how to entertain thats for sure.

Seriously they should have a coutner on the wall to state how many times they have

been in Sally's mini hospital. Too many times to count so far and I'm sure they will be

there plenty more times. I'm so totally curious about Heero and Duo's bond, its very

interesting how things are happening between them.
BigSister2 chapter 9 . 2/4/2008
I loved this line "He was mafia scary and she was monster scary." Damn I don't know

which one is worst.
BigSister2 chapter 8 . 2/4/2008
Oh my gosh Heero has lost his hearing. I have got to go read the other chapters to see

what happens.
BigSister2 chapter 5 . 2/4/2008
man I love the protective bond that has formed between the five of them and I

especially liked the kiss that was shared between Heero and Duo.
Magami no Shi chapter 15 . 2/2/2008
Oh, wow, I love this story!iI haven't read an GW fanfiction in a wile and this is just superb! I hope you update soon. Oh, did i miss it in the beginning? How old is Heero?
shevaleon chapter 15 . 2/2/2008
Braid no more? *sniffles* Can't Victoria fix it too? Please! Duo-bear without his gorgeous hair is so... miserable... And what Hee-chan is gonna pet from now on? T_T

Update soon!

Huggles
Sara chapter 15 . 1/31/2008
Man, it's been forever since I played Vampire - this is awesome! It's all coming back, now. _ Gotta love the Duo angst thrown in there, too. Can't wait for the next chapter! Love it!
A chapter 15 . 1/30/2008
Now, thats called really well written chapter, Thank you!