Reviews for If You'd Like To Go
Desert-Rose6 chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
Very nicely done. I'm not a Tony/Abby fan nor am I a big Tony/Ziva fan. I'm not a Abby/Ziva fan either, for that matter. But I found your Cliché series and went on to read some of your other fics. You are such a talented writer that I didn't even ick over the threesome with characters I'm not enthusiastic about getting together in a monogamous relationship.

I love your writing. I hope you continue with your writing.

Desert Rose
ShalimarMars chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
sweet...i rather liked it...i would have never seen all of them together
prin69 chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
hehe, yay! i love the little song at the end, im going to go have to upp up the whole thing now. and this is great, just great. aww, they're all so cute (together)! love it.
Amazon Penny chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
Interesting... not the type of pairing (tri-ing? haha) I would usually read, but you just showed me that it's nice to branch out to something a little different every now and then. I adore the way you characterise the NCIS kids, and look forward to your next fic. :)
Cradlerobber Speedo-kun chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
YES! A threesome fic that is both believable and realistic! Awesome job!
abbygreene chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
Really liked this fic would love to see a sequel

Super Em: Just read you review, I think it should be called a tri-ing

as in Tony will be trying to keep up with Abby and Ziva.
super em chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
This is a really great story :D Tony/Ziva/Abs is such a cute, funny pairing (can you say pairing when there's three of them?...). I love Gibbs at the xmas party, and Jen getting pissed at them (the paperweight - lmao!), and the way you brought the three of them together in the end is really sweet :)

Great job! Any chance of a sequel? McGee finding out... lol :)