Reviews for Trail of Blood
Usako Hoshino chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
UPDATE!

LOL. I'm going to be realy straight to you okay? Please forgive me xD

I love your story, its really sexy, and I cant stop reading it and I even DREAM for the future chapters. So please please please PLEASE update! Kya! (If not, then perhaps please send me a PM? D: I'd rather hope you update)

REMEMBER: all your FANS (yes, YOUR DIE-HARD FANS) are all out here waiting!

Usako
Yui Tokito chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
This story rocks! Please update soon (_)
Usako Hoshino chapter 3 . 11/10/2008
Aw who does she expect to meet at the bar? xDD Update this fic please! :DD I hope Cagalli works with Athrun in some of these investigations! xDD
Juveniliare chapter 3 . 9/12/2008
Its col...

I like it!

WTH! Kira's a cripled now? Well, any chance of being normal again?

Well... Seriously, I cant imagine an Athrun Zala wearing the cop's blue uniform. Care to educate?

Keep writing! Keep updating! Or I seriously gonna sue you! LOLZ!
Hana chapter 3 . 8/14/2008
Yay! I'm so happy you updated!

I was at the edge of my seat!

This story is awsome!

Please update soon!

I can't wait!
shiloah18 chapter 3 . 8/11/2008
lol Rusty eh? XD

Ooh.. NicoL's gOod!

honestLy, Meyrin couLdn't have done anything aside from caLLing for heLp if she was there, since she's just teacher.. and heck, she might've bEen kiLLed tOo.. :(

uh.. did SteLLar die because of the Viper tOo? aWw.. ;(

hmm.. Rusty was just doing his job.. what he does for a Living.. *shrugs*

"Athrun was very proud of his steaLth and undercover skiLL." there's no "s" at the word skiLL?

Ooh! Sven and Heine! XD with.. MeEr? -_ xp

lol Athrun better kEep his eyes on the weapons and not on anywhere eLse.. XD

hOo boy! that was a cLose one! XP

"Of course, but I know you ain't no customer, trepasser," trepasser? trespasser?

"Whether they were picked up by the right person of not I don't know or care." of? or?

hmm.. Rusty's boyz just fired? just Like that? they couLd've hit their own boSs!

lol finaLLy! now he knows why CagaLLi is the way she is..

hmm.. who was that on the the other Line? uh.. Ahmed? Ahmed EL Fasi? or maybe it's Kisaka or Sahib from Desert Dawn.. :

uhm.. Cags was wearing her outfit in GS ep one, ne?

awfuLLy famiLiar LoOking man? lol is it Athrun? or maybe it's someone eLse.. *chuckLes*

nyWeiZ, kakoii chap! and lol seriously.. a penciL? nice one! jaa ne in your next chap! ;3
ASUCAGA 4ever 4EVER chapter 3 . 8/9/2008
Good thing this story is not on hiatus because really, it's too intense and intriguing to let it go to waste! I love Nicol's POV, it really shows his strong bond with Athrun and his care for Meyrin ne? Athrun and Cagalli, this couple is still as feisty as ever! Please update soon this time!
NatsuLucyNatsu chapter 3 . 8/7/2008
yey! you updated :) and athrun now knows about kira & cagalli's kin hehe can't wait for the next chap
Kelly chapter 3 . 8/6/2008
I'm so happy you updated! I love Rusty here. Iliek the way you characterize him because, unfortunately, we don't get to see too much of him in the anime right? He's very from the persona from As Guilty as Innocent.

Hehe, this is a really dark fic! I can't wait to read next chapter. I assume the person from the last line is Athrun right? Update some of your other stories too please!
Evian chapter 3 . 8/6/2008
I really like Athrun's character here, how he's a very careful yet creative man who fears nothing, but he also has his moments of losing hsi composure. Nicol really seems to care for Meyrin, as are Kira and Lacus for each other. So, with this new introduction of characters, is the Viper one of them? I'm begining to suspect Heine, but I don't really ahve much information to suspect anyone. That's why you need to write more and update!
Prince-in-Disguise chapter 3 . 8/5/2008
I find this story's plot and presentation well-paced and captivating! I couldn't stop reading and I would love to read more! Keep up the good work!
cottongreentea chapter 3 . 8/5/2008
OMG! It's been a while! I love this chapter! I feel so sad for Kira and Lacus. I could imagine that scene. It's really moving.

I love Athrun's reaction with anything to do with Cagalli. And a pencil for a weapon? LMAO! That was so good! Great job!

Can't wait for the next update!
Hana chapter 2 . 7/23/2008
What can I say?

I'm very impressed.

I don't ussually like stories that are dark or sad or both, but I really like this one!

Its so different...

I also like the suspense, you did a very good job at that.

I want to know what happens next so badly!XD

Like in the other stories I have read, made by you, I love the personalltys of the characters.

Update soon!

This story is awsome! )
zulka chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
Haha. that was awesome. A first meeting like that sure leaves an impression.. well I think it does. Just like Cagalli and Yzak. lol. Great story you have here and I hope Kira gets better! Now I wonder who the 'Viper' is. I want to say it's the chairman Du-something since he reminds me so much of Orochimaru and his snakes but maybe that's just me. lol.

well update when you can!
colourfulgurl chapter 2 . 2/18/2008
Hey! i thought that ur story was REALLY cool and i can not wait until u update again! ;p