Reviews for Trail of Blood
Mitsuki Sakura chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
OK...

So I haven't really reviewed any of your fictions at all. Sorry Heheheheh you know how it is, school takes over one's life.

But I finally got some time to read your newest one and it's going good

I was just going to compliment you on writing a story with a much darker mood. I really liked it

Especially how Athrun and Cagalli hate each other at the beginning. Reminds you of a certain scene in Gundam seed of their first encounter, right?

So anyways, very interesting plotline and I can totally see those characters doing those things.

And yes I forgive you...killing off Stellar so soon.

I'm still guessing on who the viper could be...hm?

Anyways. Awesome! Keep going and UPDATE!

!# $%!#&%#$* $*#% &$% $! $%!#$%!#$%)&(%&(_$&*&!#

UPDATE
Ayashi-sama chapter 2 . 2/1/2008
that viper dude sounds disturbed. I want to say it's a she? Someone unexpected so Lacus? or someone not introduced yet? omg this story is getting me so excited! udpate soon!
impulsedestiny chapter 2 . 2/1/2008
wah this story is just getting ebtter and better! poor shinn, but i really love athrun's character in this story, so devoted! update soon!
cottongreentea chapter 2 . 1/30/2008
O! I like this chapter! I love how Cags gets on everyone's nerves with just a simple sentence! AHAHHAHA! Update soon!
NatsuLucyNatsu chapter 2 . 1/30/2008
hhmm wonder who's viper.. oh well, i'll just wait & see hehe keep it up!
Hades.Throne.Heiress chapter 2 . 1/28/2008
Watch every character carefully... does that mean that Viper's already introduced in the story?

If the last pair of eyes belonged to Athrun, then he might be able to know why Cagalli wants to do something about the Viper so badly.

Update soon ()
Mage666 chapter 2 . 1/28/2008
I'm not guessing anything! Everytime I do, the conclusion is WAY OFF my prediction! It's realy good though! Haven't read many Crime/Suspence stories this good! Can't wait to read more! Mage6 :D
Anime OO Otaku chapter 2 . 1/27/2008
wah! WAH! NO! KILL THAT STUPID VIPER PERSON NOW!

Poor poor poor Shinn, Kira and that poor family! SO Meyrin's a teacher huh? Intersting! i like the idea of Cagalli being a doctor! I was strangely reminded of Grey's Anatomy :D

Anyways, this sfic si so different from your other stories! I can't wait to read more!
Evian chapter 2 . 1/27/2008
I just love the crime-filled suspense here! That Viper killer, I'm trying to think of someone related to snakes but I can't.I love Athrun's character here. Heck, I love everyone here, except that 'psychotic' killer. So, maybe the killer is someone you haven't introduced yet? I'm really loking forward to the next chapter!
Kelly chapter 2 . 1/27/2008
what! what did you do to stellar?

Anyways, nice chapter. I'm really getting into this story now!

Update soon!
Milisante chapter 2 . 1/27/2008
It's interesting!

I like reading it, so please, continue!

Hope, to be really surprised

I like detective stories and mysteries

miu
shiloah18 chapter 2 . 1/27/2008
ELsman.. LouSsier..

lol the chief's napping whiLe his subordinates work? lazy *Ss.. . bet he's eating donuts and drinking coFfEe during his spare time..

Rey's doing the investigating part of the team.. lol just Like in "As Guilty As Innocent".. and Luna's doing the same thing! heLping Rey out..

cop.. soLdier.. they're stiLL under the same category.. the miLitary.. *sighs*

aww.. no ShinSte? *pouts*

so the Hawke's knew NicoL since they were kidz, ne?

Ooh.. Parents Day..

so.. how did KiraCaga's surname become diFferent from each other in this fic?

nyWeiZ, Ooh.. so that's why Cags is on the move to catch the kiLLer.. and no wonder she doesn't trust the cops.. gomen Athrun.. she's got a point.. *shrugs*

hmm.. I wonder what'LL happen next.. when Athrun finds out that KiraCaga are twins.. *giggLes* or when they mEet again at some crime scene and Athrun gets to think something Like.. 'not again..' lol XD

so.. yeah.. kakoii chap! is the kiLLer an OC or a GS/GSD character? dark eyes.. hmm..

jaa ne in your next instaLLment! ;3
ASUCAGA 4ever 4EVER chapter 2 . 1/27/2008
I am impressed by this chapter! Your characterization has certainly improved from your previous stories. I especially love how you contrasted Athrun's POV with Cagalli's, letting us read both sides of the stories. I just love Athrun and Cagalli, and their personality. I won't lie about this though: I'm sad that Stellar's already gone! That Viper must be caught soon (I wish). Well, my only consolation is that Mayu is in this story and she's in high school, yes? I can't say much about Meyrin yet, but I guess I'll have to wait patiently for your next chapter!
DruggiesLove chapter 2 . 1/26/2008
intense chapter! I'm so upset about Stellar's death! you better have a good reason for it! I'm also upset about kira's condition! no wonder Cagalli's mad at the police!

I love the suspense and how Athrun and Cagalli think about each other! The viper sounds like one insane killer. Insane: druggies? Rau?

update soon you!
Rei-san chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
nice start. i look forward to more.
44 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »