Reviews for Trail of Blood
impulsedestiny chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
wow there are great fics out there but this one is definitely the coolest AU one that's our timeline! (i'm assuming it is) i luv the part where shinn just jumps into the line of fire with rey covering for him! It's so cool )
Glorious Rubbish chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
lol Cagalli just goes "YOU MORONS YOU RUINED MY PLANS!" poor Athrun XP
Devils Anarchist chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
It's alright i must say. i would like to see the next chapter. the chapter one. I wouldn't mind. To see how well you can connintue to keep my interest.

But i must say, it was very good.
outlanders chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
Ohh sounds interesting please continue!
Jeff chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
wow a crime fic. THat's shooting action there.
Anime OO Otaku chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
I was slightly disappointed when the alert e-mail wasn't for Melody but this enw story certainly made up for it! I onyl ahve one word for it - COOL) Sugoi, and you must update this ASAP, you hear me? (using Athrun's calm voice while pointing the gun at you hehe)
Evian chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
As a faithful reader of your Gundam Seed/Destiny fanfictions, I've been waiting for you to upload the prologue. (I've read your profile, and the summary immediately caught my attention)

So far the fanfic is interesting, I can't put a definite opinion on it yet.

I'm sure it'll be great, though. Keep up the good work and the update!
Kelly chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
ah another story from you! look what have you done! I was perfectly fine waiting for some stories to get updated now you've added one more!

You must update soon! (hint- Melody)
ASUCAGA 4ever 4EVER chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
hmm, you're off to another interesting start again! This prologue is very well done in my opinion - if not, the tension and the suspense very strong, at least!

So Nicol and Meyrin eh? Can't wait how this story turns out.
The Frank Critic chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
The beginning sounds interesting, but I can't really judge the story yet. I'll have to see later on. So they're the Carpentaria Police force, huh? I can't quite imagine the GS/GSD Characters speaking with an Australian accent, but sure.
Hades.Throne.Heiress chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
The serial killer's Lacus! That was an impulsive accusation, but you mentioned someone completely unexpected and you haven't mentioned Lacus anywhere, so, just guessing her )

I wonder how that Kelvin guy managed to kidnap "the blonde." Maybe it was all in her 'plan'

Update soon ) I like how the blonde's so smart with her replies
NatsuLucyNatsu chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
another fic worth reading ) at least now, it's cagalli's turn to help kira hehe keep it up!
shiloah18 chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
Athrun and NicoL.. Yzak and Dearka.. Shiho and Luna.. Rey and Shinn.. ne?

nice! baLisong!

haha.. MigueL Aiman! -

maryjane eh?

gosh.. that bag must've bEen reaLLy big for a girL to fit in.. o_o

0_0 Cags.. being in that bag was aLL in the pLan? -_ demo, why were you bLeEding? gueSs that's what you get for being dragged around in a bag.. *shrugs* or maybe you got shot by a stray buLLet.. hmm.. makes sense..

nyWeiZ, read "As GuiLty as Innocent" demo, haven't reviewed it yet.. *sighs* gome.. -_- oh weLL.. lol kakoii proLogue! makes me wonder who's the bad guy this time.. is it DuLLy again? where's Rusty? *LoOks around* and Kira.. hmm.. *shrugs* nvm.. I'LL find out sOon on your next chap.. kakoii deshou fic! jaa ne in your next update! ;3
therealcaramel chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
I loved As guilty as innocent! I'm sure this fic will be as good!

Update soon please! )