Reviews for Unlike Yesterday
Kurayami Kifuji chapter 8 . 6/27/2010
I haven't been in this section of in a long time. This story seems to get darker by the second. I'd like to see more of these. I don't mind beta reading too.
Cammy chapter 8 . 7/13/2009
Cliffhanger!

This is the best chapter so far. I'm so loving this fic.

Please, please update soon!
Black Jack278 chapter 7 . 4/5/2009
Yay you finally updated this fic, kinda made me worry that you abandoned it, but then again you've probably been busy as I am so I can't really hold it against you, great work. looking forward to more.
Lady Electra chapter 6 . 11/18/2008
Besides for a few minor continuity errors I really enjoyed the story. So many writers pigeon-hole Dizzy into the tough girl persona that it’s actually refreshing to see her be vulnerable. Also, it’s nice to see someone else writing a Dizzy and Gossard fanfic.
Jen Lewis chapter 6 . 7/26/2008
NO! Evil cliffhanger! Dang it wirte faster please!
Black Jack278 chapter 6 . 4/10/2008
Woohoo update update sweet. I wonder what's gonna happen to Diz, well I already have my theories but I'll keep them to myself.
Black Jack278 chapter 5 . 4/3/2008
Sweet an update, nice little flash back there if I might say so, ice little chapter on what was going on with Diz, Rico and Carl. Anyway update soon.
Black Jack278 chapter 4 . 2/24/2008
Sweet an update, nice to see that Dizzy finally opened up to Gossard, now I wonder what Gossard is going to do about Baker.
Black Jack278 chapter 3 . 1/3/2008
Sweet new fic, bit different from mosr Roughneck fics but hey nothing wrong with that. I actually really like it too, so keep it up.
littlelunaeve chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
i am amazed by the wide veriety of personalitys to give to dizzy the other stay grouned in the show.

thank you for being the only writer out of the bunch that are conistently writing,