Reviews for Dreams of an Angel
Raethor chapter 16 . 2/8
Why would Ranma suspect Nabiki of poison, that's Kodachi and Xian Pu's method
Raethor chapter 15 . 2/8
A Review for this Chapter...
Raethor chapter 14 . 2/8
Teleportation would be Blue, and likely a derivative/improvement of the Exit Materia.
moon so bright chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
I take it he's the reincarnation of Zach, or is it Cloud?
SayaKisaragi Blood chapter 24 . 1/20/2014
This was the best I swear to God I love that you did a great job. I'm glad you made this one and a sequel you're the best.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
why not make it romance?
MrNeedsToRemoveAllFavs chapter 2 . 8/18/2012
Why does everyone have their speech between apostrophes while his are between quotation marks?
Rose1948 chapter 24 . 1/28/2012
Wow... Finally found this again after losing it after reading Chapter 16. Wow. It's so damned sad. Poor Ranma/Cloud. Still, I'm glad you didn't pair him up with Akane. Even in the manga, she's a controlling and abusive bully. The rest of the fiancees aren't much better, either, treating Ranma as a thing and not a person.

Congratulations, sweetie. You've written one of the few fanfics that made me cry. I'll be starting your sequel tomorrow as it's almost midnight for me.

Take care and thanks ever so much for sharing.
Riverlia chapter 11 . 11/18/2011
I was intrigued by the idea, but I don't like the execution.

You practically 'killed' the Ranma cast, pushing them to the side line, and by that I mean all of the Ranma cast, including Ranma.

Most of the fic was practically bits of FFVII told from the eyes of a Cloud with a huge crush on Aeris. Whatever personality Ranma has get brutally gagged and stabbed, repeatedly, so that he quickly become Cloud-like (which is a stark contrast with Ranma's happy go luck attitude).

Ranma lived his entire very-eventful life as Ranma. With Cloud's memory, his self will have to change with the extra experiences, but it won't become an Cloud clone like this, as there is no reason 'Cloud' is more important than 'Ranma' for a reincarnating soul. Even if 'Cloud' has left a strong impression on the soul, at best it would be just that, an impression with somewhat more influence.

Lastly, I can believe Ranma beating the rival using Omnislash because, well doh, that was an Omnislash performed by Ranma. But he was the weakest incarnation?

You do realize that, without Materia, Ranma can pretty much wipe the floor with the FFVII cast, don't you?

He can out-speed an opponent who can dodge lightning bolts, consistently beat up someone who can lift 400 tons at the beginning of the story and survived flame that can melt stone from a distance. Even in Advent Children, none of the characters could create craters in bedrock with casual physical attacks the way Ranma and Ryoga do.
Raj8 chapter 24 . 9/19/2011
am amazing and sad love story I loved it great job.
Farmer Kyle chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
I really liked this intro chapter and am anxious to see where this goes! I also also really liked your summary, it was eye-catching!
Blackholelord chapter 23 . 4/10/2011
Depressing. All that hard work, and yet no happy ending. I was hoping that she was recarnated as Kasumi, both are so similar.
Hishin Trueflame chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
damn such a shame i would so read this if you were a cloti instead T_T
Hammerchuckery chapter 24 . 11/17/2010
Wow. You have created one awesome story! Gonna see that sequel now.
Zero Rewind chapter 24 . 10/26/2010
Epic read! This has got to be one of the most meaningful fanfictions out there!

Thank you for this treat.