Reviews for The Unbearable Heaviness of Being
voodoomarie chapter 1 . 9/19
I hope you do update soon. This is so well written and pulled me in so completely. I just can't accept that you'll never post more it finish it. Good luck, an dI hope to hear from you soon
KnightInShiningFlannel chapter 10 . 10/21/2015
Obviously this story is older, but damn I was so in love with it. Even though it's been years since the last update, it would be awesome if you continued. Pretty bummed about the whole lack of LL in chapter 10. I loved how you wrote the story. Luke so lovable. And Lorelai so on point
fanficfun15 chapter 10 . 5/14/2015
This is an beautifully written story catching a true essence of the younger version of these two characters. So sorry to see it abandoned but I marked your story as a favorite/follow just in case you pick it up again :)
Xanthuis chapter 10 . 5/12/2015
Just wanted to say I enjoyed your story and wished you would of continue it.
Kelp83 chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
Is there a chance you're still working on this? Because you're good. Really, talented and great. I would love to see where you go with this.
PBandJen259 chapter 10 . 7/24/2013
I stumbled across your story this morning and think it is amazing! I know its been a while but please finish it!
the-speed-reader chapter 10 . 3/13/2013
My heart is breaking in half right now. Lorelai and Luke...
Guest chapter 3 . 1/5/2013
(Mazie's spelled Maisy)
Love your story, finally a good luke & lorelai story when they're young. Didn't understand a thing from the game though, don't know anything about baseball. (:
ImTheNana chapter 10 . 5/10/2011
I hope you plan to update/continue this , it's a great story!
raggedyman-irememberyou chapter 10 . 8/7/2010
Oh. My. God.

You are unbelievably talented. I hope you know that.

Normally I try to avoid JavaJunkie teen years fics, since they tend to read very similarly. Thankfully, I was exceedingly bored today, and I happened to click on this one because it was long and I needed something to occupy several hours. And I have to tell you, it takes a seriously good writer to make me sit still long enough to read a story of this length from start to finish. But sit I did. I absolutely loved it. You've created your own world within Gilmore Girls. And, someday, I REALLY hope you finish this. I'm assuming you've stopped working on it, but I put it on my alert list on the chance that you might decide to update it again sometime. Even if you never finish this story, though, I really hope you're writing something, because you have a ridiculous amount of talent. And now that I've stayed up disgustingly past when I had intended to go to bed in order to finish reading this... goodnight! Thank you for occupying my evening so successfully. Hope to see this updated someday.

xDaniElleLeiGh3x chapter 10 . 7/26/2010
omg you cant stop there! please update! i know its little chance since its been over a year but pleaseeeee!
Elseajay chapter 10 . 6/14/2010
I just discovered this story. I know it's been a year and a half since you last worked on it, but OH MY GOD! PLEASE come back and finish it!

I've read a lot of fanfics and this is absolutely, positively one of the best I've seen. You are a very talented writer. You have a gift for dialogue and you make the teenagers very, very real. The plot is wonderful. I am dying to see what you do with the fact that Lorelai is set to get pregnant within the next seven months!

Wherever you are, please come back and write some more!
girlface chapter 10 . 10/7/2009
OMG I hope you choose to continue this story, I don't even know how to explain it but I was so captivated by it. Everyone is to character, and even though I know nothing about baseball and find it boring, all those little details really had me feeling the tension and wanting to see Luke do good.

It would be nice if you had L&L meet up at the hospital when they get back. Have Emily wanting her to go for physio just in case something is still wrong with her hand and she could run into Will or Luke there. I'm sure you have a plan for your story and maybe you plan on jumping years ahead into the future but that could be one idea for you if you want them to get together soon.

Please update soon even if its just an authors note saying your stuck because Im sure there are a million people who would be willing to bounce ideas around with you because this is an amazing story!
SarahLouisex3 chapter 10 . 9/28/2009
love this story, please update
lovestimelords chapter 10 . 8/15/2009
Excellent story; I wish you would update.