Reviews for The Unbearable Heaviness of Being
fanficfun15 chapter 10 . 5/14
This is an beautifully written story catching a true essence of the younger version of these two characters. So sorry to see it abandoned but I marked your story as a favorite/follow just in case you pick it up again :)
Xanthuis chapter 10 . 5/12
Just wanted to say I enjoyed your story and wished you would of continue it.
Kelp83 chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
Is there a chance you're still working on this? Because you're good. Really, talented and great. I would love to see where you go with this.
PBandJen259 chapter 10 . 7/24/2013
I stumbled across your story this morning and think it is amazing! I know its been a while but please finish it!
the-speed-reader chapter 10 . 3/13/2013
My heart is breaking in half right now. Lorelai and Luke...
Guest chapter 3 . 1/5/2013
(Mazie's spelled Maisy)
Love your story, finally a good luke & lorelai story when they're young. Didn't understand a thing from the game though, don't know anything about baseball. (:
ImTheNana chapter 10 . 5/10/2011
I hope you plan to update/continue this , it's a great story!
raggedyman-irememberyou chapter 10 . 8/7/2010
Oh. My. God.

You are unbelievably talented. I hope you know that.

Normally I try to avoid JavaJunkie teen years fics, since they tend to read very similarly. Thankfully, I was exceedingly bored today, and I happened to click on this one because it was long and I needed something to occupy several hours. And I have to tell you, it takes a seriously good writer to make me sit still long enough to read a story of this length from start to finish. But sit I did. I absolutely loved it. You've created your own world within Gilmore Girls. And, someday, I REALLY hope you finish this. I'm assuming you've stopped working on it, but I put it on my alert list on the chance that you might decide to update it again sometime. Even if you never finish this story, though, I really hope you're writing something, because you have a ridiculous amount of talent. And now that I've stayed up disgustingly past when I had intended to go to bed in order to finish reading this... goodnight! Thank you for occupying my evening so successfully. Hope to see this updated someday.

Eileen
xDaniElleLeiGh3x chapter 10 . 7/26/2010
omg you cant stop there! please update! i know its little chance since its been over a year but pleaseeeee!
Elseajay chapter 10 . 6/14/2010
I just discovered this story. I know it's been a year and a half since you last worked on it, but OH MY GOD! PLEASE come back and finish it!

I've read a lot of fanfics and this is absolutely, positively one of the best I've seen. You are a very talented writer. You have a gift for dialogue and you make the teenagers very, very real. The plot is wonderful. I am dying to see what you do with the fact that Lorelai is set to get pregnant within the next seven months!

Wherever you are, please come back and write some more!
girlface chapter 10 . 10/7/2009
OMG I hope you choose to continue this story, I don't even know how to explain it but I was so captivated by it. Everyone is to character, and even though I know nothing about baseball and find it boring, all those little details really had me feeling the tension and wanting to see Luke do good.

It would be nice if you had L&L meet up at the hospital when they get back. Have Emily wanting her to go for physio just in case something is still wrong with her hand and she could run into Will or Luke there. I'm sure you have a plan for your story and maybe you plan on jumping years ahead into the future but that could be one idea for you if you want them to get together soon.

Please update soon even if its just an authors note saying your stuck because Im sure there are a million people who would be willing to bounce ideas around with you because this is an amazing story!
SarahLouisex3 chapter 10 . 9/28/2009
love this story, please update
lovestimelords chapter 10 . 8/15/2009
Excellent story; I wish you would update.
reynanuy chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
You have a great fic here! I always liked the whole "what if Luke and Lorelai met at highschool", but you took it a step further here; way beyond anything i had read before. It's just so incredibly well written and everyone is on character, at least as one can guess how they acted at that age. The whole exchange studen friend of Lorelai is a great plus as well, it totally makes sense. Plus the whole Danes family background is brillianty given form on the fic. You did a great job with Luke's father, William ends up being a great character and totally likable. Although i di enjoy the whole tale on Luke being the town hero, it seemed lorelai was a little left out there in the middle; but the story didn't allow for any more i know. Another thing it's been twice that Carrie has screw up the L&L thing, it's getting a tad repetitive; but i can totally live with it. Now the question is, what happens now? My gut tells me TIME SKIP, which i would kind of hate BUT live with it. The only thing i know is that your next update can't come soon enough! ;) Please give us a little more! Thanks again for writting this awesome piece of GG fiction.
ThoseGilmoreGirls chapter 10 . 5/9/2009
OMG i hope you update this soon, although it doesn't look likely, i can still hope.

this story is amazing, you should be really proud of it, even though it isn't finished..yet!