Reviews for Tasio's Song
Webdog177 chapter 6 . 12/31/2013
Yayy! A story that isn't centered on Yumi and Sachiko! And an OC, even! I applaud you! I love non-canon pairings (including OCs)! . You totally made my day with this story. It was short and sweet, and full of awesome.

Thanks a bunch for sharing!
Kiros Razer chapter 6 . 9/5/2008
Though I am usually just Sachiko and yumi or a little of Yumi and Sei.

This was written far better that once could have imagined and kept my attention.

It was a wonderful fic.
Assaulted by the plot bunnies chapter 6 . 4/4/2008
it is one of the most wonderful storys ive read so far
clarec97 chapter 6 . 2/5/2008
This is a really nice plot but for a Sachiko and Yumi fan, it is really sad. Poor Sachiko, she life is really going to be pain and sorrow, but guess she has to pay the price for hurting Yumi by insisting on marrying him and rejecting Yumi's love. I am happy that Yumi found unconditional love in Tasio and is finally happy.

Not really cherry and happy but a great plot nevertheless. Great job.
sapphicspencil chapter 6 . 1/16/2008
*cries* Sachiko-sama! Now I'm all sad... and I have to go to work... I'll be all depressed now... *sob*

Don't get me wrong, it was a great story, and happy from one angle I suppose... just, I'm such a die-hard Sachiko/Yumi fan.
Syaoran Li Clow chapter 6 . 1/14/2008
You weren’t the only one; It was hard for me too.

I know very well how much pain Yumi suffered thanks to Sachiko’s rejection; still I couldn’t prevent myself for pitying her. She made a mistake the moment she rejected Yumi, and nothing she could have said after that will bring Yumi back to her. Right now Yumi has Tasio to take care of; to love; to cherish; something beautiful that Sachiko let go so easily thanks to her pride. Damn a noble’s pride.

I’ll look forward to your next project, the 12th one.
Spikesagitta chapter 6 . 1/14/2008
mature Yumi, i'll never get used to that, yet.

still while not the whole general happy ending...it's still happy enough for me.
reiko08 chapter 6 . 1/14/2008
it was really heartbreaking for me..i really cant imagine sachiko being left by her beloved yumi...:( but i also didnt want tasio to be hurt..anyway, tht was a really touching romantic story.. cant wait for more from you...sachikoxyumi!huhuhu
momoiiey chapter 6 . 1/14/2008
HEY THANKS FOR THE LAST CHAPTER I REALLY ENJOYED IT THANKS SO MUCH! IT REALLY MADE ME HAPPY _ AND KINDA SAD THAT ITS THE END BUT OH WELL IT WAS SO GREAT! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU SO MUCH! NOW IM REALLY HAPPY ITS JUST WHAT I NEEDED BEFORE EXAMS! _ _!
yurianimeotaku chapter 6 . 1/14/2008
(speechless)

I agree, the ending left me conflicted. I adore Tasio and didn't want to see her hurt by Yumi with the possibility of Sachiko returning for her. I'm thrilled Yumi didn't leave Tasio. However, I am a big fan of the Sachiko/Yumi pairing, it was heartbreaking to see Sachiko lose Yumi...even though it was Sachiko's own fault.

AWESOME series!
Spikesagitta chapter 5 . 1/14/2008
very beautiful, i like the way you describe the way Tasio sings.

and Sachiko...lol, you make her look like a whining 12year old, heh!
yurianimeotaku chapter 5 . 1/13/2008
It is SO wonderful Tasio has brought life back into Yumi, but at what cost to herself? My heart is already breaking for Tasio, because I can see the light at the end of the tunnel and it's a train.

WOW...this would make Tasio a first Soprano. At her age, that's amazing. I can understand why Yumi is SO moved by Tasio's singing.
reiko08 chapter 5 . 1/13/2008
one of the best! i cant wait for the next chapter.. sachiko is too late tho...:'( its really sad..:(
Syaoran Li Clow chapter 5 . 1/13/2008
I knew their story wasn’t over.

I guess is too late for Sachiko now, regardless if Yumi’s words were true about her rejected love and damaged heart; if she give Tasio the chance to heal that wounded heart, there’s no turning back from that choice, even if Sachiko confess her reasons behind her rejection. I guess we’re heading for Tasio’s closure and not Sachiko’s. The final call is in your hands.

Regrets, something every human being has come across at least once in her life.
momoiiey chapter 5 . 1/13/2008
THANKS SO MUCHY FOR THE NEW CHAPPY! I REALLY ENJOYED IT CANT WAIT WHAT TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENEDS NEXT! THANKS! _ _ IM SO HAPY!