Reviews for Naughty Girl
louuu chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
damn, kiba's a sexy beast! omg u did a great job on this. XD keep up the good work. i also read Bad Company a while ago and it was freakin awesome. just wanna let you know, your one great author.
XxSweetSuicide chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
yummie
queenofbitches chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
You can't be serious. You did AMAZINGLY good with this- umm, not that I'll know anything about anything, since I generally avoid M-rated fanfics like the plague. Mainly because they're all written by somewhat... shall we say, slightly grammatically defective authors? I dunno. Well, just wanted to say that as smut goes, this seems to be a particularly high-quality one. XD

~dawnblossoms
chewing.on.PEARLS chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
This was REALLY good! For your first time, you rock! I luved it! Kibaxsaku has recently become one of my fave couples cuz Kiba is SO HOTT! Anyways, you're VERY talented! Right to my faves!

-SAYURI-
Tavaselda chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
this story was amazing!

you said it was your first citrus flavored piece?

absolutely amazing for your first.

if i had more than two thumbs they'd be standing with the two i have.
SilverSwordAlchemist15 chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
KIBA IS SO FREAKIN HOT! I LOVE THE FANFICTION!... Do you think you could make another one?
gukkiez chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
Oh my gosh. I wish it was me with Kiba. LOL. Im sorry. This citrus is awesome. I loved it! And i also wish their was a picture or video for this citrus! LOL. _ Great job!
cutecrazyice chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
Oh, God. This is totally hot! You're right, Kiba just doesn't seem to get enough credit. He needs more Saku moments! Sigh. I love this. :)
Sakuraangel1327 chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
i love it! please make more. i really really did love it. XD
soccersyd chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
this was good keep up the great work
darkpetal202 chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
woah. I read your other kibasaku and you said you made another one so I went to check it out and what do you know, I already read this fic a while ago! lol great story! keep it up! Peace and Love ;p
Scarletpagan chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
Damn that was HOT! luved it, u definitely cant tell this is ur first citrus. Kiba is the hotness seriously
Toreh chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
hehe nice
TranquillyChaotic chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
That was awesome! I am so jealous of your writer capabilities!

I totally support KibaxSaku, so air-five!
poket chapter 1 . 3/17/2008