Reviews for Cold Embrace
bubblesquirt chapter 2 . 1/30/2008
Another great chapter although I would have liked more! But who wouldn't have? Awesome story!
bubblesquirt chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
This is amazing. I'm so glad you added more! Really great.
tanpopo no hana chapter 2 . 1/27/2008
Great story! Although I wish you hadn't let it end where you did...
Annna92 chapter 2 . 1/22/2008
Great story! Even if you said that you had a hard time writing it, it didn't show at all. The chapter was just as great as all your fics.

Loved the Sam angst and limp.

Can't wait to read more from you!
stranded chess piece chapter 2 . 1/20/2008
I'm really glad you wrote this chapter- it reads absolutely brilliantly, even if you said it was hard to write! A great little fic, loved the limp and the emotional beating you gave poor Sam. Thanks for sharing :)
Take Mercy chapter 2 . 1/19/2008
Aw, I can't believe it's over!

You've done such a great job capturing the boy's personalities, and your development in this story really the let the excitement build!

This is such a unique story - I wish you would continue it! :)
beyondtired chapter 2 . 1/16/2008
Would have loved some good Dean guilt over the totally insensitive (coughcough) way he was behaving, but loved the Sammy angst!
6supernatural666 chapter 2 . 1/16/2008
COME ON! you cant end it there! (you can, but you shouldn't) this is a great story and you should really add more. :D :D :D

Angel
friendly chapter 2 . 1/16/2008
good job.. i would love to see more though
poisonivykiss chapter 2 . 1/16/2008
Augh, Good Dean. Takin' care of Sammy. Can't wait for the next chapter, this is really interesting!
PipkinTwo chapter 2 . 1/16/2008
end? *raises eyebrows* END? No way... you can't end it there...plleease... you need another chapter to finish it off. Totally. Absolutely. Please?

It is a really great read... loved it.

Thanks, Pip

PS... Did I mention another chapter?
calcium77 chapter 2 . 1/15/2008
I guess being voilated by a ghost would make anyone sick afterwards :-) Nice work!
Enkidu07 chapter 2 . 1/15/2008
I love how Dean can snap from his crude, joking, lovable manner to instant take-care-of-Sam mode instantaneously.

I forgot to say in the first chapter that I really like how the ghost approached sam slowly.. made the tension build. I liked that same aspect of chapter 2... we all knew it was coming, Dean would return and take care of Sam, but your unhurried story development let the excitement build. hehe. fun story!
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
Chapter 1 was amazing.. though slightly disturbing. poor Sam! Incredible imagery, though. I love Dean's entirely unsympathetic commentary - so classic. I am bursting at the scenes to get to chapter 2!
IheartSam7 chapter 2 . 1/15/2008
YAY! You are back! I loved the chapter- I would like to see more sick Sam please. No one does it as good as you do :)
99 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »