Reviews for Cold Embrace
TraSan chapter 2 . 1/15/2008
*sigh*

Okay, so I should be happy! You wrote a second chapter - it was angsty and wonderful and...now I'm dying for a third chapter.

/hangs head contritely

I don't suppose you accept bribes?

:D

I really liked Sam trying to figure out how to deal with the experience and the little cracks in his composure that allowed the turmoil within to escape.

And big brother Dean at the end? Gah!

Great story!
astalder27 chapter 2 . 1/15/2008
Aww! The end was so cute! You had me so worried when they were at the bar- I thought for sure Sam was going to be attacked in that alley! Anyway, loved it! I still want more though... why is this ghost still haunting him?
ziggy.uk chapter 2 . 1/15/2008
Great additional chapter, so believable Sam getting freaked by the forward contact from the girl in the bar, showing how deeply the spirit encounter affected him.

Great touch having him react when Dean tried to undress him for bed when he was sick, hitting out when he couldn't cope!

Glad they are finally going to talk, wished you had put that in too, but respect your decision to end it where you did.

Loved it, you didn't put a word wrong, brilliant - thanks!
Anonymous Shadow chapter 2 . 1/15/2008
Wow great 'sequel' to the first chapter. I've enjoyed it! Great job!
Youngest Ones Rule chapter 2 . 1/15/2008
End? WHAT? No way? The talk? *grin* Thank you!
pinkphoenix1985 chapter 2 . 1/15/2008
excellent!
HollyBush chapter 2 . 1/15/2008
See? As much as I loved it as a oneshot-thingy, I'm glad you decided to add one. I really enjoyed this.

Thanks!

Holly
maxandkiz chapter 2 . 1/15/2008
Wonderful chapter! Loved the brotherly moments at the end. Glad Sam's finally going to talk to Dean. Can't wait for your next story.
Deanaholic1 chapter 2 . 1/15/2008
really good ending, glad u gave it a 2nd chapter!:)
Smuf chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
Brilliant! cant wait to find out what happens next
JoyofReading chapter 2 . 1/15/2008
Poor Sam. Good job on the chapter. Don't worry about the time it took to write, good things sometimes take a while.
SamDeanLover28 chapter 2 . 1/15/2008
WOW that was brilliant
vonnie836 chapter 2 . 1/15/2008
Nice one - One again Dean comes through for Sammy, even if it takes a while. Poor Sammy, he just can't get any breaks, can he? Sure like this one, great job, hugs,Vonnie
Rat chapter 2 . 1/15/2008
i liked it a lot, and I love where you ended it too. Great writing!
skag trendy chapter 2 . 1/15/2008
A nice conclusion and the boys are talking again.

Many thanks for that.