Reviews for Cold Embrace
sairah chapter 2 . 1/15/2008
More? You can't finally get Sam to confide in Dean and then not write it!
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 2 . 1/15/2008
This was great! Thank you for adding a 2nd chapter. I enjoyed it.
PassPtOfObsession chapter 2 . 1/15/2008
Thats the end? I thought we would get a little more Sammy angst...sorry if I sound rude! I just love Sammy angst so much-if you know what I mean...
sammygirl1963 chapter 2 . 1/15/2008
Awesome ending tho I would have loved to seen the conversation between the two about how badly the spirit affected Sam!

Poor fella,he was so skittish inside that bar and shame on Dean for not noticing sooner that his baby bro was getting sick!
gidgetgal9 chapter 2 . 1/15/2008
Poor Sam- glad he is opening up to his brother. Nice addition.
shelby02 chapter 2 . 1/15/2008
I am glad you added another chapter however I wish you would have let us share in Sam finally confiding in Dean. I hope you share another story soon...I love your sick/injured Sam!
Ms Hobgoblin chapter 2 . 1/15/2008
Nicely written, and it carried on very well after the first chapter... but you do realise that now you have just opened yourself up for more people to request the 'next' chapter!

(me included!)

Hob x
Poaetpainter chapter 2 . 1/15/2008
Aww, that was a nice ending for this. Awesome fic, loved it.
darksupernatural chapter 2 . 1/15/2008
Hey great ending. Hope maybe you'll expand on it in the future. Maybe a sequel!
Colby's girl chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
Just read the story...loved it but I need more. Sick and hurt Sam is always a good thing LOL.
HollyBush chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
Love this. Very original and you've really always got their voices spot on. I understand the temptation of leaving it at this because it's pretty perfect like this but I gotta admit: I want to see that second chapter ;-)

Holly
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
ACK! I somehow missed this story. I think this was absolutely great! Can I vote and say-add another chapter with hurt/sick Sammy?
PassPtOfObsession chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
I suggest keep going because this could turn into something really good, not saying it wasn't good already mind you! I'll put you on my alerts and hope you continue!
beyondtired chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
Oh my gosh. Please, please, please, please, please continue. A smattering (or two) of guilty Dean for making fun of Sam wouldn't go amiss, either.
cavetrollgrl chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
Interesting and original plot well written. Lots of Sam angst but balence with laughter mostly on Dean's part. Please continue this story.
98 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »