Reviews for Cold Embrace
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
You said you were out of your comfort zone with this but you pitched it perfectly, not too graphic but the reader could imagine what Sam was going through! Perhaps she had died during an non consented sexual encounter and used the same on her victims to get revenge! At least Dean managed to blast her away in time! So loved the banter between them, the 'floor show' giving Dean loads of verbal ammunition against his little brother! Interesting how Sam couldn't really get warm and was plagued with nightmares!

As for you continuing this, just go with what you feel most comfortable with. It reads well on his own but in a sequel you could maybe go with the mental torment she put Sam through rather than the physical. Whatever you decide I am happy with!

Hope you had a great Christmas and that 2008 is a great year for you. Thanks for all the awesome stories you wrote in 2007!
lol chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
nice...graphics...really:D i thought it was nicely done. continue please!
K Hanna Korossy chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
I, for one, would be interested to see a sequel in which Dean realizes Sam was traumatized. Comfort is always good!
ames449 chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
I can't be bothered to log in properly lol. I really enjoyed that alot. I thought you didn't make it too sleasy and it had just the right amount of over-sexed ghost. Really good job. I particularly liked the way Dean taunted him afterwards. Great job!
ephiny63 chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
Hey Sweety

first up great start to your story, I liked the banter between them and the intense set up to begin with.

I really do think that you need to continue even if it is only for a couple of more chapters, I understand perfectly about the fear of redoing other stories and ideas after writing a few, but I believe when a story presents itself it will let you know what to do with it.

Perhaps instead of having a sick and limp Sammy you could have him more psychologically limp, the fear of what the ghost is doing to him, the bodily response scaring him, as well as the odd booboo he can't get away completely unscathed. hehehe sorry anyway back from the diversion of a Sammy with booboos, um yeah perhaps the hardest part for Dean is trying to cope with Sam's emotional reactions as well as the physical ones.

Anyway just a suggestion and I know for a fact that it is gonna be good, coz I love you stories and I know I am not the only one! LOL

looking forward to your next update

hugs Shelly
gidgetgal9 chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
This was excellent. I think the rating is fine, definitely not more than what we find on the daytime soaps!

Your story had so many wonderful things going for it. The ghost was creepy. We had wonderful angst and humor. Great brotherly moments! I would love to read more, if you decide to write more.

Great work!
TraSan chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
Oh, that was fantastic! Sam does seem to attract the attention of the dead ladies, doesn't he?

I'm always up for another chapter, but it is good as is too, so I guess it's up to your evil whim. :D

Thanks for writing!
RhianaStar chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
You know I was at first thinking you could add to this story but thinking about it again... it does stand alone... The title fits the ending... and sends that little chill down your back...

you could always add to it later or follow with a sequel... could be time passes and Sam's all but forgotten and then he feels a shiver one night...lol... oh you know what is best don't mind me... I'm just hoping there is another update for "Growing Pains" if you haven't read it... well... just do... Happy New Year
Ms Hobgoblin chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
An interesting take on how a spirit would kill. I loved the description of her actions and how the chill spread over him. Very visual.

A wonderfully written piece. I would love to read more, but not sure if it would distract from this first chapter... I guess it depends on how far you want to take it!

A good start for 2008!