Reviews for Takes Two To Tango
852butterfly chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
This is sooo cutee! I loved it and was fangirling the whole time.
CrimsonQueen24 chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
Aww how cute! Just the thought if those two trying to dance...in my mind it's like two robots trying to tango! Plus the image of Kaidoh twirling?! I almost died then and there! What a great little story.
duchessme chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
so cute!
Tocka e chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
This was really sweet and I definitely enjoyed reading it! Great work :)
Casandrasa chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
I love Tezuka. I love your Tezuka, and more in this fic. Everything is so romantic.
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Ahah, that was nice. Really nice. Sweet. Beautiful. Wonderful. To know Tezuka been faking thing and intentional making things hard for Ryoma who normally would pick up a skill like dancing almost instantly so that Ryoma would not be anyone else partner was devilish yet super sweet. Jealous is such a good thing at times like this. ...I'm not too such whether Tezuka would still punish Inui. Will he?
Mary-Pyroangel chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
haha it was very entertaining and amusing.
HoneyCaramelSwirl chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
AWWW, that was too cute! 3 I totally didn't see Tezuka faking his dancing skills. o.o Ohh sneaky Tezuka & the ending was sweet. (: Hope you make more of these adorable oneshots! May I make a request of MaruixBunta or YukimuraxRyoma? O: If you do, let me know
PurpleSong chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Cute
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Absolutely Gorgeous.
FireAndPowder chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
bahahaha Tezuka faked his terrible dancing! This seriously made me LOL when I realized that meant he dropped him and stepped on his feet on purpose. lol I loved it! :)
1sunfun chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Interessting story.

CCAP
So1Thought chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Awwwwww... Devious Tezuka... :)

I like him even more now after reading this!
Lovegranted chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Trust Oishi,Eiji and Fuji to be great dancers... why is Kawamura the one being dipped? weird... [if you didn't notice... I'm reviewing as I read :) ] Fuji would TOTALLY pass off as a girl... if not... BLACKMAIL!
Loki.1827 chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
This was simply brilliant.

I'm a bit new to the TezuRyo fandom. I like the characterization and the showing of Tezuka's mischievous side. Who knew the captain had it in him?

And although I'm not a fan of fluff, I guess it's not bad if its well-written as this :)

Thank you for this story.