Reviews for 4 am
SilverStar345 chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Fantastic - this is the way it should have been! I hated all of the April drama, it really ruined some potentially good episodes. I had a little trouble reading through the dialogue when Lorelai spoke (no quotes), but otherwise it was amazing.
Legion-X chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
Such a terrific little story. But it just reminds me of how horrible the end of the sixth season actually was. They could have done so many things differently without losing any of the drama. I don't know why, but most of the end of the sixth season it seemed the everyone was out of character for the sake of keeping things interesting.

In one story, you fixed everything that was wrong with season 6 flawlessly (and in character), yet still created a reason for continued drama if the story were to go on.
Like2CUHappy chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
i love it. and man i wish you would have kept this going
cywen69 chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
I've had this in my in box forever. I finally had a chance to read it. It was cute. I love her quirkiness, and the way she knew something was amiss. I also loved how Luke handled it.

smileyGGfan chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
Aww what a cute idea! I loved how Lorelai first thought she was psychic, then checked to make sure Rory was okay, and thought of a hundred other possibilities that might have caused her to wake up at 4 in the morning. And then by playing the word association game she came to the sudden realization that she might be pregnant. I liked your comparison between Sookie becoming a friend to all living creatures and then Lorelai realizing that she had just recently had her own little Satchmo sitation lol. I’m glad that she called Luke right away and I also liked where you timed it in the storyline so Luke was able to explain and apologize for all of the April stuff before they went shopping for the birthday present. I’m glad Luke reacted well to the news and still agreed that “kids would be good.” This one-shot was a great read, thanks for sharing it! : )
heyderpette chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
Oh, WHY couldn't it have actually gone this way! S'marvelous story. You're great at keeping in character!
windsong09 chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
I love it... I really wish that was how the sixth season actually happened. Instead of the crappy way it actually did. Although I think if they would have done it that way it actually might have been the end of the series. But Amy did say that she wanted to have Rory graduate from college before the end of the series so maybe not... Anyway, sorry, I'm babbling, I'll stop... I do that alot, just in case you haven't seen so in my other reviews to you... Moving on now... loved it... Absolutely fantastic.. I can't wait to read more things from you... maybe you should check out some of mine... I mean I only have three stories... but I'm working on all of them at the same time...

rollsdownhill chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
Nice little one-shot. Very, very sweet, especially at the end.

It's definitely something that could turn into something more, but I'm not pressuring you into anything. The story's perfectly fine the way it is. And I do like that it's a different and original way for Lorelai to find out that she's pregnant.

Ele chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
sigh thanks for that story, it was so much better than the original plot. *pout*
nelope chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
I loved this and definently think that Amy and then Dan really screwed up seasons 6 and 7 i didn't even want to buy them...i did anyway lol...anyway i really think you should continue this for the selfish reason that i totally loved it lol...either way thanks for the great heart warming story!
anon chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
awesome! Big fan of your work!
gilmoregroupie chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
aww i loved it!

that was cute and sweet!

i love how they said i love you and that they cleared up the whole april thing.

i wish the show woulda turned out like that.
gilmoregirlsalwaysforever chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
that was really good you should write more cause i would read it :) !
lancer1993 chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
Great story, I hope you consider continuing it later.

I wish Amy had done it like this, then come S7 we would have had a baby and all the fun of a fat pregnant Lorelai!
gilmorefanforever chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
That was really sweet. I wish season 6 had gone like that! It would

have been so much better. I loved that Lorelai had to take it immediately, it's so like her. Great job!