Reviews for Call Me Crazy
TheVioletContradiction chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
I think this is really well written! :) I do think that it is a little bit stiff at times when they're talking to each other, like they're being a little too formal, but it smooths out as the story continues. I really like the descriptions and I think you characterized both of them very well.
lildancer98 chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
awww! too cute! but seriously, that was soooo good! it was sooo amazingly beautiful!
abbydepp chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
I love this story! Write more please!
sleepynightvale chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
that was really cute and sweet! i liked the constilations (spelled wrong) part when he got nervous. nice job :-)
ThatOneQuirkyFangirl chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
I liked it!
CalikoKat chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
That was GENIUS! It is so hard to find a good Alice and Jasper story these days, for most are either girly and not well written, or have song lyrics in the WHOLE chapter. But this was so perfect! Please make me happy and write another story!
tutriceange chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
I really liked this story! I think it was really cute and well-written! I also think Jasper would have a hard time explaining things to people... You did a great job!
Eri 'n' Ali chapter 1 . 11/2/2009

aw cute
Alice chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
Lucky Alice lol.

I love them both!

That was so cute, Jasper being all like I'M IN LOVE WITH ALICE.

I read this like 6 times.

Alice
hansbmd chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Oh my gosh, I loved this story! Jasper's thoughts and emotions for Alice were what I consider perfect for the situation. Even though he just met her, he knows that she is the one for him and feels hope because of her and realizes that he loves her, it's all just so darn perfect! I loved it, I loved it, I just plain loved it!
gorgia chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
sure was cute good writing
aletheswan chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
aww..that's so cute.i just love this cuteness between alice and i got a confession to make:i personally am not very thrilled by the idea of Jasper and Alice fics "at the beginning.i mean,how they met and all.i read enough of those,and i still,for some strange reason,read every single one that comes my ,i loved it!
Jood2395 chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
This is so cute! love it!
jiv3y chapter 1 . 3/29/2009