Reviews for Happy Campers
Theanatomyoflove chapter 7 . 11/2
Such a fun and cute story :)
A Mystery Fanatic chapter 7 . 9/8/2010
Wow what a vacation

and what a way to start your day with a cold shower and your first page a set of cammpers you know.
FRK921 chapter 7 . 1/18/2010
loveMer chapter 7 . 7/17/2008
That was soo funny, I almost died from laughing so hard!
caliginous chapter 7 . 7/6/2008
That has got to be the FUNNIEST Grey's story I have read so far!
CarineM chapter 7 . 4/17/2008
very very funny
Kilikina1 chapter 7 . 4/9/2008
hahahahaha. loved it! eventful was definitely the right description!
fuzzyfirebunny chapter 7 . 3/28/2008
OMG! That was the absolute BEST GA fic I've ever read. Bravo bravo! It was just the right mixture of hilarious, romantic, and sweet...and you got Derek and Meredith's personalities right on. Keep writing!
JuSt.AbOuT.cRaZy chapter 7 . 3/21/2008
This is a great story - very funny!
xoElle23 chapter 7 . 3/13/2008
Oh that was great! You potray each of the characters SO well! And I love how Hank and Rita popped up again. You are such an amazing writer, I really hope you'll write something again soon.
jimemon chapter 7 . 3/11/2008
LMAO Rita and Hank :)

This story always leaves me with a smile on my face. Great chapter!
nikkifs chapter 7 . 3/11/2008
hahaha that was so cute! I'm sad its over!
dempeo fanforever chapter 7 . 3/10/2008
hahah i would have never of thought that!

cant wait till the next chapter!
belairdesi chapter 7 . 3/10/2008
thank you!
gizziefan118 chapter 7 . 3/10/2008
*Cries* So it's over.

This story was hilarious from beginning to the end. The part at the very end was a great way to end it off. I laughed as soon as I saw the name. That was great.

This story really was enjoyable to read. The part with the ants brought back bad memories to me, and Hank and Rita going at it gave me some images in my head that I'd rather not see. And MerDer cant even get a break at the fancy hotel. Cold water. Not very relaxing.

I liked when her friends were in the end. A good weekend...yeah, it was eventful. It was the camping trip from hell but at least they still got to experience it together. They needed a little lightening up for once. But I can say now that I never wantto go camping ever again.

I'm really sad that this is over and I'll miss it. All your stories are leaving me! ok that's sorta weird but whatever. I always look forward to reading them. I cant wait to see more come out of you. You're my fav writer and all your writing is fantastic and I really truely absolutely mean it. Thank you for giving me such a good story to read. It was a rollercoaster that's for sure (if that makes any sense, it does in my head)

Ok so great job, I loved it and I cant emphasise that enough. Well hopefully I did.

**go Katie go**

Your very faithful for forever reader

Rosalie :)