Reviews for Time Crisis
Katherine chapter 3 . 10/5/2013
This story has me confusing myself. I genuinely don't think Crane would have been institutionalized in the time of Bedlam, perhaps in prison yes but not there... Of course, the logistics of personal lab chemistry for poverty stricken people itself can't change too much, but the understanding of *neurochemistry* has moved forward (albeit not as much as people act, but still)... If he were that lucid... I just don't know. Stupid time stories! /grips own hair and trudges off/ ;)
Katherine chapter 2 . 10/5/2013
I was going to say, I wonder how any people will understand that this is basically exactly the way 'asylums' were run at one point. It's a heinous, fascinating thing.
Black391 chapter 3 . 4/10/2010
wow I've been reading over everything again and was like AWESOME! Edward Nygma deserves more fics for Him and Jackie is awesome! Woo I love reading your stuff...its awesomely epic!
Gladrial10 chapter 3 . 1/29/2008
"It was always scientists and weird machines. Why couldn't it have been something easy, like a mass hallucination?:

ROTFL That's so something he'd think!

"They didn't have to wear waltzed around barefaced and, in some cases, bare-legged and bare-armed and why on earth would anyone choose to fight crime in a strapless leotard when common decency dictated that no skin above the knees should be shown-"

That flowed flawlessly.

I adore all of Jacob's analogies and how nobody got them. lol

"I wish I could hate you to death" which is from the boys at Penny Arcade.

I knew that. :) Do I get a 'being awesome' award?

You've successfully provided me entertainment once again. Good for you!
Gladrial10 chapter 2 . 1/29/2008
Very entertaining and well written. As I was reading I thought it had to take a lot of research and you did a marvelous job. I love the depiction of an old madhouse. And, of course, seeing Mr. J and Harls.

I KNEW you were going to do Fugate! Your clue was rather obvious but at the same time I couldn't think, "Nah, nobody writes him," but here you are truckin' away. How interesting.
Jen Rock chapter 3 . 1/19/2008
This was very interesting. I don't think I've ever seen a fic that actually had the Clock King as the main villain. The Bedlam/Arkham scene was very well done and it's horrifying to think those sort of things used to actually happen. A folow-up where we find out what the Mad Hatter is up to would be great but this was very good in itself.
GuesssWho chapter 3 . 1/11/2008
I've had some STRANGE trips on Wikipedia . . .
highland girl 1592 chapter 3 . 1/11/2008
What would Heros do if it weren't for Mad Scientists and their assistants to make life more interesting? If Robin was so upset about what had been written about him and Batman on Wikipedia,he would've been even more upset if he had thought to check out the Batman fanfics! LOL.(you know,those kind of stories.) This story was great. p. did the Rouges keep from laughing themselves sick after seeing Robin in his little green speedos? :)
highland girl 1592 chapter 2 . 1/11/2008
The mentally-ill have always been Elizabethan England the sick people would be let out of their cells and placed inside an enclosure outside the hospital(like a rodeo ring),then people would come and pay their admission fee,so they can watch and amuse themselves at the *antics* of the was just one of the favorite past times for the people of Merry Old others being,drawn and quartering priests,bear-baiting(in which a poor bear would be attacked by a pack of dogs,and since the bear was chained he couldn't defend I really enjoyed this particular *sport*)And everybody's no.1 spectator sport was all of that has been replaced with talk concept,different format. :(
GuesssWho chapter 2 . 1/8/2008
There's a reason 'bedlam' means 'chaos' . . .

Very, very cool.
BloodofthePen chapter 2 . 1/8/2008
Wow. This chapter felt like a wild ride-well done! And kudos for the research you did on all of the history, especally with Bedlam.

Once again, I live for hilarious quips! "...as if the prospect of facing a two-hundred-pound madman who could best any ninja master hands down was a minor concern that ranked just under smudged silverware)." And of course: "you can't be totally sane and decide to dress up like a bat. And really, was dressing up in a costume to commit crimes any more insane than dressing up to stop them?"
BloodofthePen chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
"In this case, the simplest solution was that one of the rogues had taken it into their heads to mess with humanity. Again." LOL I loved that line, as well as the whole bit with Alfred-I love how you characterized him!

This is only slightly confusing, but altogether dreadfully amusing. (O! Rhyme!) Aghem. Anyway, I'm enjoying this and look foreward to the next chapter! _
Twinings chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
Time is a magazine! AND IT MAKES PERFECT SENSE!

Heh. Good job! I'm quite intrigued.

-3.0
GuesssWho chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
Cool . . . and slightly hard to understand, but time travel is always like that.

Ever see Donnie Darko? Now THAT was hard to understand.
highland girl 1592 chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
Oh my,is this creepy-weird or what? All that time shifting I'll bet must be making Batman someone is fooling with the timeline on Earth,I say,that somebody on Gallifrey is asleep at the that Batman knows(more or less)what's going on hopefully he'll be able to fix story reminds me of Homer Simpson and his toaster time .