Reviews for Behind the Scenes
Salome Weil chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
Ha! That was hilarious! (And about the same as an actual episode of that show! LOL)
whytewytch chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
OMG! That was very funny, very cleverly written! I used to love the show & was very sad when William was written out so quickly.

I fear now that my own main character may be a bit of a "Mary Sue" (in truth, a term I'd never heard before coming to fan fiction), but I don't care, I'm having too much fun writing. :D
Eirien-herves vuin chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
*giggling uncontrollably*

Sorry, just found this under Covington Cross and couldn't help myself. It was a favorite show of mine when it was out and you have grasped it PERFECTLY!

*collapses into more laughter*

I love this! Thanks for making my day.
Gaslight chapter 1 . 9/30/2004
This was one of the most hilarious Mary Sue parodies I've ever read! I loved the supernatural tugs Eleanor experienced in the doorway, and the desperate passing-off Armus and Richard did with the Sue. It's so great to find fic of this TV show. When it was on, I LOVED it - anachronisms and all. Don't see all the fuss over Colin Firth. His little baby brother is much better! Richard... *swoon sigh* Ek, I think I'm a sophomore again!
Nimrodel chapter 1 . 5/30/2004
Excellent!

and that is all I have to say :-D
sersi chapter 1 . 5/19/2004
I love this story. I cringe in horror at the first inkling of a Mary Sue in any fanfic and your story had me LOL!
"It fairly hurt their eyes to look at her."
Never was there a more faithful discription of a Mary Sue. :)
Ceejaytee chapter 1 . 12/16/2003
That was hilarious. I loved every second of it.
Karri chapter 1 . 10/26/2002
ROTFLMAO! What a great start to my day! I hope you'll consider writing that dreaded sequel the Grey were so concerned about ;)
Creaky chapter 1 . 9/5/2002
Not only is it clever parody of the show and of fanfic, but it takes everything up a notch by not following the "main plot" and instead lurking in the background. And it's a pleasure to see the missing brother show up!
River chapter 1 . 3/20/2002
WONDERFUL! Simply wonderful! I used to love that show when it was on and I thought everyone else had quite forgotten it. Thank you for bringing it back in such an enjoyable way!
Louise chapter 1 . 2/21/2002
I just laughed and laughed all the way through this story. It was great! What a wit you have! I sincerely hope you have more stories in your "canon" of work.
Gabrielle Lawson chapter 1 . 1/25/2002
This was great! Well-written and very well spoofed!
Firebird chapter 1 . 9/29/2001
I liked this. I've never seen the show (I have a feeling that it's before my time) but it was funny. And I ended up feeling sorry for the main characters. ::grin::
JamieLea Lightfoot chapter 1 . 9/15/2001
ROTFLMAO!
Polly chapter 1 . 9/10/2001
ROFL!

Kate that was brilliant! I have never enjoyed a story that much - 'Careful, you'll break the story?' lol.

Poor old Richard! Now I'm going to download it and read it all again!