Reviews for Foster
Mellimeldisiel chapter 4 . 2/18/2014
OMG! dude update soon please it has been forever :-( I really like your story and I want to read more so start typing please. You did a good job on this chapter and wrote your emotional parts well and the plot is a nice change from the general Naru stories. So please update so that I can continue to read please and thank you.
Ashies chapter 4 . 9/26/2013
This is a really great story! And for this reason I beg of you to please continue it! Pleeaasssee?
Yoruko Rhapsodos chapter 4 . 7/14/2013
I don't think any of your three choices fit this version of Naru. Based off of what she's like & what she's been through because of the council, the only guy I can see as a match is Itachi, since Kakashi might be too old for her..
Guest chapter 4 . 7/18/2012
this story is great you shouldn't put yourself down but you should update soon or i'll go crazy!
imafighta chapter 4 . 6/7/2012
Please continue! Must read!
Kenjo chapter 4 . 4/11/2012
Ack! Where's the next chapter? This is really a ood fic:D
skullsarecool chapter 4 . 12/30/2011
the gloves are really really awesome and this story is awesome if the chapters are kinda short.
The Neo Productions chapter 4 . 11/25/2011
This is a awesome story, please do update if you have time! :DD
Ceralyn chapter 4 . 4/4/2011
Yay, you brought Kakashi! I was hoping we'd see him. Glad to know Ayame and her father are still there.

I can see that you haven't updated since '08, but on the off chance you decide to continue this story, I'm adding it my alerts.
Ceralyn chapter 3 . 4/3/2011
I'm glad to know that Sakura's feeling guilty. What she said WAS pretty awful even if she was just a kid. I'm assuming that their interactions must have somewhat followed canon - Naru being the "dead-last" of the group and often ridiculed by them, even if it's sometimes playfully.

Especially in this situation where they had become a new family. Still, it's nice to know they miss her; hopefully, they will be able to renew their relationships. Naru is definitely extremely lonely, so I suspect that even if it's dreadfully uncomfortable and awkward that she will eventually forgive them and try to become close again.

It's also nice to see how the different circumstances have affected Sasuke. Most fanfics - event he ones that change lost of canon events - seem to stick to Sasuke leaving to go to Orochimaru. So this is a nice change.
Ceralyn chapter 2 . 4/3/2011
Yes! I'm really hoping these people will die. And it seems perfectly fair to me - what they've done is tantamount to attempted murder. And it IS a military village. I really hope Koharu and Homura get an awful punishment; I've always disliked them. *evil laugh*
Ceralyn chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Wow. What a remarkably depressing first chapter. Still, you've got me hooked now, and I just HAVE to see if things will improve for poor Naru.
Kapola Nuva chapter 4 . 3/14/2011
Are you planning on continuing this story? i noticed the last update time and i am hoping to see how this story progresses.
Frezza chapter 4 . 9/11/2010
Aww, this is such an amazing story, that I feel bad about it being seemingly abandoned.

It has amazing plot, without the story being clichee and the characters are believeable rather than overly random and unreal.

It also makes sense in a nice way. I have read many stories that someone is some kind of just because the author wanted it to be so. But you have made it that way so that it is logical why someone acts some way, or why something happened that way. Thumbs up for that!

So yeah, nice grammar, good story, I would be overly pleased and ecstatic if you'd continue this story.

-Frezza