Reviews for A Broken Promise
Guest chapter 20 . 3/6/2013
nice fanfic. pity about the ending?

perhaps post a plot summery if you read this?

'nonemous
ANN chapter 20 . 6/1/2010
I love this! I wish you would countine though...T-T
samira parsa chapter 6 . 5/9/2010
wow! i am SO impressed that your doing all this research :)) it shows how dedicated you are
samira parsa chapter 2 . 5/9/2010
this story is so amazingly good! i love it. poor will :( i have ALWAYS wanted to read some sibling love with edward
No User Pen Name chapter 20 . 2/20/2010
Update? Pl ease?
Sap96 chapter 20 . 8/19/2009
Really, I love your story, but so many people have made so many amazing stories, I don't like such long ones simply because there is very little you can do to make the stories completely unique. I've never heard of an Edwards brother story, but there are still only so many problems you can come up with. Thanks for writing this much!
someone chapter 20 . 8/12/2009
I think you did a wonderful job on the story, but I have a few tips. Like if he ever does fall for Bianca, you need to make us love her, or know that he loves her. You can’t say: I love you with all my heart! And call it a romance. Just pointing that out…

I think you captured Edward and Bella pretty well. It's not them, but you didn't overdo it with Edward or make Bella annoying and stupid. A lot of idiots try to mimic Edward and Bella, and the rest of the characters in Twilight, and fail miserably. But, you did a pretty good job.

I think the best thing you did was didn't write about Edward and Bella. What most idio- I mean people, don't understand is fan fiction isn't about living in the main characters, it's living in their world. So, you did what most people never thought of: make a character in the world of twilight but not a main character from Twilight.

Though, the story is a bit boring. Sorry! I feel like I'm only getting tastes of emotion or anything exciting in William's point of view, and to tell you the truth, I could care less about what Alice or Bella are thinking. It might be 'biding time' but seriously. It makes the story a bit boring because they have absolutely nothing to do with the main plot. It's only Edward and William, and you spoil things when you tell what you yourself are dying to know, to know what Edward is thinking. So, I suggest you write what you want to know and don't publish it, just so you know what you're doing. )

I think that some readers may find that annoying, not knowing what's in Edward or Bella's head. But that's what keeps us going. To at one point know what they are thinking, let the character express it. It makes the story amazing, much like Twilight. Do you think if we knew what everyone was thinking, so many people what love it? Even with Midnight Sun, you basically know nothing that Bella is thinking, you’re in Edward’s mind.

Anyways, I think you did fantastic otherwise. Those were just tips, and you can ignore them if you like. I’ll be staying either way. You have talent. ) You found a wonderful idea, and I like William’s character. So, keep up the good work and I hope it gets even better. )
weranwithwolves chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
Where are you?

You haven't updated in ages! And I love this story :(

Please hurry and continue this.
PerpetuallyConfuzzled chapter 20 . 6/22/2009
I love this story, I hope you decide to continue it.
Team Edward Rocks chapter 19 . 6/19/2009
GREAT STORY!
Team Edward Rocks chapter 20 . 6/19/2009
LOVED IT!
disawesome chapter 20 . 5/25/2009
I love it. pls continue
PiecesOfSerendipity chapter 20 . 3/7/2009
Love it.

But, what is gonna make edward remember will? I mean, it will have to be a big thing to make him remember, if seeing him in person wasn't enough.

Everyone is slightly dramatic about the volturi - i mean, they can always turn them down like it says it the book. I am bored of people who maek the volturi into complete evil dictators.

Still love it. ]
Britt2011 chapter 20 . 2/28/2009
I just read the whole story & i love it! Im never read anything like it! u know when u read something that is repetative(sorry i cant spell) it gets boring it could be really well written but u've read similar that its just boring? well urs is the opposite of that! Ha thats a compliment if i confused u! lol
beckystrawberry chapter 20 . 2/11/2009