Reviews for Canticle
Karen19 chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
This was sweet and sentimental. Glad that you included the only other person who would understand where Buck was coming from. I think I liked Gary Coleman as Hieronymus Fox better than his Arnold Jackson character, (if that doesn't date me too much). Wouldn't mind seeing more of the two talking to each other.
Thomas Forsyth chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
This story was short and sweet, and as a fan of the 70s Buck Rogers show, I loved it. It is an interesting idea to consider how someone from a different time would feel about the changes or even the absence of holidays from their own time.
DJ Dubois chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
Hi!

Just ran across this piece. While it wasn't what I was expecting at first, I really enjoyed it. It was nice to be reminded of the tie between Buck and Hieronymous in that regard.

Anyhow, thank you for sharing this piece!
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
Great story! I enjoyed it!
PadawanMage chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
Damn, that got me a little choked up, reading how Buck and Fox really are strangers in a strange land.

Good job!
Ravendarc chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
You did a good job on this story. It didn't need a lot of action or anything to make it good. You wrote it well and it seemed like the Buck you would expect out of an episode. Nice job.
hall442 chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
Melancholy. But wonderful. :) Four stars for making me think of how Christmas with the family used to be. Peace.
Kimberly T chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
I remember this show.

And you almost made me cry, dammit.

(Too many Christmases in foreign lands, though not as foreign as Buck's brave new world.)

You're good.
Jo Z. Pierce chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
Oh! I know I said thank you before, but I just want to post a thank you wherever this is posted... THANK YOU! I loved it. What a great (albeit angsty) story. :)