Reviews for Robes of Blood
kothelina chapter 1 . 5/21
OMM this is the best and most cute story I ever read!
VEENA4 chapter 1 . 10/27/2015
Awe!... Such sweet heart touching story!... :-)
KodiakWolfe13 chapter 1 . 10/2/2015
This was so beautiful. :') Inuyasha is so sweet.

rikuisis90 chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
Aw, now Kagome and Yoshio (little brother?) need their own fire rat robes. And Shippo. Then the whole family will match.
bluerozelovetruth chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
SplendentGoddess chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
This is really cute. I'll disregard the fact that his robe is not leather and is actually woven fur. One can suspend disbelief for such a well written one-shot. The message you were portraying is very profound, and I liked it very much. The baby girl at the end was indeed a surprise, and a beautiful one at that.
Inuyashafanfun chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
Soooooo cuuuuuuuuuteeeee! 3
riceflower3 chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
Awww! That was so sweet! w w
Jade Liz chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
this made me cry.
Blackdiamonds-16 chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
I thought the cloth was going to be hit kagome! Lol sneaky little twist! But it was do cute! Thank you for posting tihis!
Mew'smeow chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Ding chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Owww that's so sweet! He collected the supplies for a fire-rat robe for Kagome (and there daughter) to protect them. If that isn't a sign of love I don't know what is.

The story was well-writen and the characters were all in-character and is definitly worth my time. Thank you, chow!
Anime Freak456 chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
AWWW! That was the cutest story in the history of the world. I honestly don't think you could have made it any cuter!

I loved it!
hanyou'sdoggieearslover chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Your stories are soooo goood! I love them! You are an excellent author! Kagome's Baby was great. I read the prequel and that was done well, too. I told myself I just had to take the time to read every part of this little series. It's excellent. Hopefully I won't come across a part of this that's incomplete because I only read complete stories. (i'm too impatient). Anyway, I love your work, you're an excellent author(:
Bleach-ed-Na-tsu chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
This is incredible. the writing style is clean, i love the way you change the sentence structure so some are longer, and some are short.

Inuyasha's personality is also almost perfect, that pride you know he'll have, and the protectiveness he will never loose.

PLease continue to write such beautiful InuyashaxKagome