Reviews for Robes of Blood
rikuisis90 chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
Aw, now Kagome and Yoshio (little brother?) need their own fire rat robes. And Shippo. Then the whole family will match.
bluerozelovetruth chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT AND LOVE IT
SplendentGoddess chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
This is really cute. I'll disregard the fact that his robe is not leather and is actually woven fur. One can suspend disbelief for such a well written one-shot. The message you were portraying is very profound, and I liked it very much. The baby girl at the end was indeed a surprise, and a beautiful one at that.
Inuyashafanfun chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
Soooooo cuuuuuuuuuteeeee! 3
ichiberrypervert chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
Awww! That was so sweet! w w
Jade Liz chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
this made me cry.
Blackdiamonds-16 chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
I thought the cloth was going to be hit kagome! Lol sneaky little twist! But it was do cute! Thank you for posting tihis!
Mew'smeow chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Aww...
Ding chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Owww that's so sweet! He collected the supplies for a fire-rat robe for Kagome (and there daughter) to protect them. If that isn't a sign of love I don't know what is.

The story was well-writen and the characters were all in-character and is definitly worth my time. Thank you, chow!
Anime Freak456 chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
AWWW! That was the cutest story in the history of the world. I honestly don't think you could have made it any cuter!

I loved it!
hanyou'sdoggieearslover chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Your stories are soooo goood! I love them! You are an excellent author! Kagome's Baby was great. I read the prequel and that was done well, too. I told myself I just had to take the time to read every part of this little series. It's excellent. Hopefully I won't come across a part of this that's incomplete because I only read complete stories. (i'm too impatient). Anyway, I love your work, you're an excellent author(:
Bleach-ed-Na-tsu chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
This is incredible. the writing style is clean, i love the way you change the sentence structure so some are longer, and some are short.

Inuyasha's personality is also almost perfect, that pride you know he'll have, and the protectiveness he will never loose.

PLease continue to write such beautiful InuyashaxKagome
Anonymous Reviewer-T chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Oh, that's so sweet! :DDD

And really hearttouching, too.
Sky-Angel14 chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
So sweet!
Viper003 chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
That was SO sweet) I loved it! And props on keeping InuYasha in character!

Great job!