Reviews for Coincidentally
Silver-ShadowSpark chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
I think you should continue this. It sounds like a good start.

-Spark
Vi-Violence chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
There going to be anymore to this?
RozaHathoway chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
LOVE IT! _
House Calls chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
Oh please do continue this story! I see it has been awhile since you wrote this first chapter, and you may have decided it is for the best to leave it, but I think a meeting between these two women would be very interesting indeed.
lulu belle chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
Bleh, I hate logging in, but I had to review your story.

I'm a huge Dr Who fan (though I've only seen from 8 on) and enjoy sci-fi (getting more familiar with SG1 though I haven't seen it for ages and even then, just a little).

I wanted to review and say that I hope you write more of this! I am very curious as to what SJS is calling Carter about, and if Carter has heard of SJS, her reactions, etc.

This was very short, but very catchy and I'm staring at the end, hoping that little purple arrow will appear so I will have more to read.

I skimmed over your other crossover, and it looks great too, and something I would be happy to see you continue. You have done a great job at setting up a meeting/introducing the two worlds, I can't wait to see what happens next!

Like for Martha, does she take Jackson up on that offer, a year later, ecstatic to be with someone who knows and believes in aliens, and not just the sci-fi aliens on tv, but real aliens they have met. She is a little lonesome and restless after turning down the Doctor's invitation of continuing on in the TARDIS, so she is eager to be able to speak of her space tales with someone. She shows up, shows the guards the sign and asks for Jackson by name, only he doesn't remember her.

Oh, umm, sorry. My brain is working on overload; this is what happens when you have spent the last week write 100 pgs of fanfics instead of studying for finals. Your mind immediately jumps on whatever plot bunny you can find or kick up.

Yeah, so like I said, I keep wanting to know more of what happens with both of your stories. I do hope you decide to continue them. You've already established a great set up and cliffhanger here, and a great starting point for a multitude of adventures with the other one (and I think your profile said you really enjoyed the Encounter one I think is the title, you should definitely continue then!).

Well, Sorry for sounding like a strange demented creeper, it's not my fault, it's the stupid finals and the stupid bagpipes playing in the library -_-

Happy Writing!
The Magic Bringer chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
I honestly don't feel like this story is finished, it needs more to it. It is a good start though.
KnitKnut chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
Good start, what happens next.
ShakNali chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
Oh, I would definitely like to read more of this story!
Deljuj chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
Nice, grabs your attention.

Marauer Feathers
Goat Writer chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
Woot! Yay for Doctor Who/SG-1 crossovers!
IAmTheBoss chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
This is pretty good, and I think I may know what the crossover is... You should continue it, I think it could make for a very interesting story line. It feels like an introduction, like it isn't quite done yet. Anywho, I think you should definatly continue writing! _
rebelmagnus chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
i dont get it, whats so special about that journalist? plz write more!