Reviews for Why?
ComedyMaster333 chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
A good story, you spelled 'business' wrong in the description though.
Kermit Kills chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
PERFECTION!
100 percent
damm that was good!
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
This is a very interesting look into his dark side. I've never read anything like this before, so it turned out to be original and entertaining.

The first thing I'll mention is that the story is very dark, so I naturally like it. What I like most about this is the amount of mystery behind the plot. There is no reason, at least not revealed in this story, as to why he is doing this, or more specifically to this person. The fact that the event is told from a nameless character makes it even more mysterious.

The writing is lovely. There's a lot of descriptive emotion in here. The vocabulary is vast and the pace is perfect. The events happen so quick it's almost as if I'm experiencing the moment along with the unnamed character.

Anyway, the writing itself is what gives the story its style. There are a few lines in here that blow my mind. "rain pummeling my face; the thunder of a thousand drops hammering the flooded grass", I really like the sound and flow of that line and how vivid the images are. "My lungs burn for air as I claw at the iron hands wrapped around my throat,", that line is very intense, but written in such a beautiful manner. "Clear, rippling water washes over my face, clouding my view of this deranged lunatic." That's a very powerful line that is written in a poetic sense. The tone and speed of the line matches with the character's feelings and fate.

Lovely work with this story. You really have a unique writing style.
Amelia Bianca Black chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
You managed to intrigue me; I’ll certainly be reading more of your work. You set the scene quite well. The description of the fight is very vivid. I loved the enigmatical ending, especially the last sentence, which I found very poignant.

On a side note, I noticed a couple of punctuation issues. I could PM you if you want.
lushifuhr chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
Hmm, well, it was very vague, but I suppose you wrote this with that purpose. I really liked it, in general, I'm not a Batman fan, but there was one thing I think you should correct.

'Stepping out the front doors, the sound is deafening'

In this sentence, it seems like the sound is stepping out the front doors, not the person in this chapter. But I think you did really good :) Keep it up!

Marjolein
Reptar Bars chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
Very well written..

Although, it leaves alot of questions unanswered.

Then again, I'm not really familiar with the fandom.

:]
oxTHExGIRLxNEXTxDOORxo chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
This is a very strange story with many different elements.

Definatly needs to be read 2 times to be understood.
RocketPAPrika chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
I loved the similies you used, and I liked the ending as well, it was cryptic (in a good way).