Reviews for Twelve Days
GingerHannah chapter 13 . 3/10/2013
I can just imagine all those boys gossiping via owl post! :)
GingerHannah chapter 12 . 3/10/2013
Ha ha. Liking the red herring!
Elle Loves Glee chapter 13 . 12/19/2012
I loved this story! Love the pairing too!
Guest chapter 12 . 8/14/2012
you've watched Finding Nemo alot haven't you
Guest chapter 8 . 7/13/2011
Draco!
Rafitcha chapter 13 . 7/8/2011
Very, very cute!
FanFicHolic chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
It's so cute and romantic! Love it!
granger-riddle chapter 13 . 6/27/2009
HA, loved it :)
Namiko-kii chapter 13 . 6/25/2009
No more can be said than...

Epic Christmas lols.

Blaise was a random choice, but in a way it suited.
Sayuri Rose K chapter 13 . 12/13/2008
Wonderful! Absolutely wonderful. I LOVED it! I especially liked the ending where you got the reactions from Dean, the Creevey's, Seamus, and Michael Corner. Truly Hilarious!

Anyway, as I read the story, I was singing the song along with it. My only problem was I forgot what went along with 6,7, 10, 11 and 12. But otherwise I knew the song.

Great job gettin me into the Holiday spirit! Even though I am Jewish...ah who cares! The Holidays are the Holidays and they only come once a year so...It's time for me to make the best of them.

A Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, Happy Chanukah, Happy Kwanzza...whatever you celebrate...Happy Holidays to you! Oh and Happy New Year too!

Jen
Princess Ducky chapter 13 . 12/5/2008
Brilliant story. Loved the plotline and it was rather amusing seeing the 12 days of christmas to come to life

Keep Writing

Princess Ducky
Sakura4eva chapter 13 . 8/30/2008
... Okay, well, you are now officially brilliant and I love you. Joking! Lol Ah, I loved this! Glad it was Blaise, though, since I knew it wasn't Draco (my OTP: Dramione! But I love ... BlaMione(? 0.0) too! XD). Awesome job, ne, and I'm definitely reading the Valentine one... Ja ne! . - Cady
Twitchy the Squirrel chapter 6 . 8/11/2008
5. Dean (Needs chocolate to keep his complexion silky…yes, he really said that…)

That's ingenious! I am SO going to use that reason when I ask for chocolate now.
Andromedaa chapter 13 . 6/29/2008
Amazing! I loved the humour. Plz write a sequel. Keep up the great work. Chao!
Your Prez chapter 13 . 2/27/2008
So... LbN, I like your story. Happy, creative, and a good Christmas twist for the snow filled days of our lives. I defly didn't see that little twist at the end coming. I had almost forgot about him being a possibility all together. I was thinking that it might have been Draco, or possibly Ron playing stupid. (though that isn't hard for him, that teaspoon of a man)I really did enjoy it, it is always fun to hear a happy story every once in a while. Anywho off to start your next story. and I hope that this was an ok review for you... talk to you later. :)