Reviews for When Everything's Made to be Broken
Zer0Blackfire chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Nice songfic. Iris Just so happens to be one of my fav songs, but I had forgotten the name. Anyway, I never thought a mere song would fit so perfectly with a story. (It works a lot better when you listen to the song as you read the story.)
Nikoru Mua chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
I really like this story! It took a while, but I finally recognized the song. I totally forgot how much I loved this song!
fantasyfreak23 chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Awesome! Love it!
Faradei chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
I think it was good!
harrison-girl chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
It was okay.
Gamepwn22 chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
Oh my god.I have tears in my eyes right fic made me so beautifuly well written and has alot of I just went on youtube and looked up Iris and...dam that song has an angals much better than alot of today's music.I hope you keep writing. Im putting this on my favorites so much passion...i love the Underland Chronicles.(And fanfiction,thanks for all the writters who continue a great story!)Oh and I dont know how to write a fanfiction story,what do i do?I want to write stories!please email me at that name on battlefiled 2)well thanks!
hungergamesrpg chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
Loved it! Yeah, that's about all I can say. I would rather have mentions of just Gregor and Luxa in general, no Aurora.

Then again, I have never written a songfic, so you don't have to listen to me.
Sarcastic Ninja chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
very good, i love it! Your an amzing author! Yoou should definetly do some more songfics! Your really great at them!
Ares Is Awesome chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
It was ok... I think it mentions Luxa crying in Marks of Secret, actually. You said she hadn't cried since her parents' deaths... Could use more non-lyric stuff, and you used the word Luxa a lot... A good choice of song, I guess...