Reviews for When the Whiskey Goes In
Savannah chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
please please please write another chapter. I would forever be indebted to you.
LadyDove chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
"But I'm fairly certain that wanting to kiss another woman puts one in the general vicinity of Sapphism, or at least should constitute annexing a small part of Sapphist territory."

so true!
brilliantbritooobsessed chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
You are an amazing writer. You sound much like Libba Bray and also made the story believable. I'm usually not a fan of pairing Gemma and Felicity, but you make it work. Beautifully written.
mishalina chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Once again, you capture this perfectly. I normally would never read anything like this, and I'd probably get in big trouble if someone knew I did, but I had to comment. This is perfectly written! Great job!
MadDelight chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
good good. why did i never review this?

ah well its in my favorites and i decided to give it another read. loved it. but find myself wishing the ending was a bit more. if you know what i mean ; )
Clairmont chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
I absolutely loved this story. I should've known it was you that had written it! I didn't look at the author until I had finished reading. Brilliant work, as always.
Blr chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
I thoroughly enjoyed your story. I do so love Felicity, and love the idea of her finding happiness with someone she is so close to.

You had a few grammatical errors, but nothing big.

All in all, fantastic story.
MaxximumRide666 chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
I am very very jealous! You write them as if you were Libba Bray herself!

It was so beautifully done that i was starting to believe i was reading a forgotten fourth book of the trilogy!

I loved the story so much and i'm glad both Fee and Gemma get a second chance at happiness, after what happened to Pip and Kartik! And i'm also glad that it's with each other, because i seriously think they are perfectly suited )
Wolf-of-Five-Elements chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
Great story. One of the few that I can find on this pairing, but really well done.
GucciLovingStrumpet chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
This was really good. I've never thought of Fee and Gemma as a couple, but I really liked the way you wrote it.
krish-x chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
wow i absolutely loved that story i can't actually find anything wrong with it apart from the fact that it wasn't longer ] awesome story welldone :)
WeasleyWeakness chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
Loved all of the AGATB stories!
Lalalalaxx chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
Haha. The end was very amusing. :] Good fanfic.
Momo329 chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
Wow, awesome fic. With both of their lovers gone...they turn to each other. Very cute fic. I like Felicity/Pippa, but since Pippa's gone...Femma is the next best thing _

you wrote it very well, too. Nice job
EpiickMoofy chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
Wow, I've never thought of Gemma and Felicity as a couple.

This was interesting, thanks for the wonderful story.