Reviews for I Used to Know Him
Mysterylover98 chapter 45 . 3/10/2014
This was the best story and I'm really going to miss reading it. Thanks for writing it! Hope to read more of your stories.
Mysterylover98 chapter 7 . 3/5/2014
This is the best chapter! I'm so glad Franks alive! He's my favorite character. Your really good with suspense. Hope you write more stories like this,
julzdagger88 chapter 45 . 12/8/2011
Ahh I loved this story! The ending was great where you said Frank had a "certain piece of jewelry he planned to present her with"! I'm definitely watching out for more of your stories! Great JOB!
elven buddy chapter 2 . 9/24/2011
Hi! I'm new on the site and your story is getting my first review. Okay so I've just started reading and have to say that I'm really enjoying this story. I'm a huge fan of the brothers and the connection they seem to share. I've often wondered what would happen if one or the other of them would die and I think you've potrayed Joe's reaction perfectly at this point.
Mrs. Frank Hardy chapter 45 . 9/14/2011
Sorry if I ofend you at all, but The Frank/Callie pairing does not work at all in my mind, though neiither does the Nancy/Ned pairing so...yeah.
Mrs. Frank Hardy chapter 30 . 9/14/2011
Alrighty, I take back the 'Frickin' sad' comment.
Mrs. Frank Hardy chapter 28 . 9/14/2011
I am a line. Ha funny-ness!
Mrs. Frank Hardy chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
Frickin' sad.
Surreal Epiphany847 chapter 45 . 9/10/2011
Yay! A happy ending! I know it has taken a long time to finish but I'm glad you were able to. :) I enjoyed it immensely. Til the next one... :)
stanzaic chapter 45 . 9/7/2011
Thank you for updating! :D Lovely ending! :)
Steffi Hoffman chapter 44 . 7/7/2011
Great story! I am really enjoying reading this. I have always had a soft spot for the Hardy Boys. You have left it at such a suspenseful moment! What will happen next? Joe, of course (my favorite of the two bros), must come back and do something! I can't wait for the next chapters! Please update soon!
stanzaic chapter 44 . 3/6/2011
Update please! (:
GreatDays chapter 44 . 1/12/2011
Please update soon ... and that was flippn' amazing !

GreatDays

Oh yeah, Please flippn' UPDATE SOON !
GreatDays chapter 43 . 1/12/2011
Loved loved loVED the story ! please write more in the near future.

GreatDays
DarkRose2006 chapter 44 . 12/29/2010
Thanks for the update! It's been sooooo long! I love seeing Marion return! Can't wait to hear what happens next! Update again soon!

~DarkRose2006 (formerly kungfukitty2006)