Reviews for The Time King
Pocket Full of Pens chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
Well done, I loved it! The 'Dentist' sounded rediculous, maybe that's what non-Doctor Who fans think about the Doctor. Very funny and great grammar, spelling and punctuation!
sashapotter chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
hahahaha

:L

lol

that was brilliant

:D

XD
Ink Cat chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
Love the concept! :D Alternate reality - things are similar but slightly different. Genius.

But if I could make a suggestion: a lot of things are fundamentally the same in alternate universes. I mean, just look at the bond between the otherPete and otherJackie and Rose at otherJackie's birthday party. So maybe, even though he doesn't know her, the Dentist senses something about her that makes him invite her along?

I don't know, just a cracked idea. Anyway, I would totally read a sequel. ;)
Fic Druggy chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
lol. the dentist. lawlz
ImagingThings chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
Okay! That was funny!
Moreta Lynx chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
Alternate dimensions, go figure.

"Gallabee" inspired.
Soreye chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
One of the best 'humor' fanfics i've read. you should make a sequel with the master. Rose wouldn't know who he was...alternate Martha named Adeola?
timano chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
This made me laugh out loud-and that doesn't happen often when I'm reading! 10 out of 10 stars!
Gabzek chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
Hi

Wow I have to say that I loved story

Violet44
Genne chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
If i have nightmares about the doctor in a purple suite, I'm blamming you. lol
Spoofmaster chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
Awhahahaha! The Dentist! What the heck. I especially like how Rose ends up just laughing at him while he gets all injured dignity on her.

Funny liek woa. Adding this to the Tin Dog now.
QuiteRightToo chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
Haha. The Dentist. Brilliant! That's too funny. TAURUS. Ahh. The laughs just keep coming. Gallabee. Woo.

Thanks for the laughs!