Reviews for The Love Found In Between Breaths
waywardgal chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
Good premise and good short plot. Do wish you expounded a bit in each paragraph though. Everything seemed rushed.
It was still really good though.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
Awwwww! This is really cute, and smutty. Best. Combination. EVER! I just loved it.
Lunar Rayvenn chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Ewwwww! That was sooooooo wrong!

Why would you write that?

That's just icky! Icky! Icky! Icky!

That story was such a good load of Naru/Gaa cuteness, that mentioning Sasuke shouldn't be aloud!

But it was great, though, lol. ;)

(But I bet you thought I meant something else when you read the first few lines, huh?) ;)
Luckout22 chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
That is so sweet it's like the cutest oneshot ever. really it was amazing.
LeonKSpiderKitty chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
OMG I love this! Great job! Best pairing ever!
MonsterAndUnicorn chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
Hay xD count yourself lucky...I don't usualy review unless I'm totaly blown away...but...I just had to say that this was infact quite good xDD...ooh and btw..you should do your reasearch before writing...Naruto lives in the shitty apartment houses on the outskirts of Konoha...other than that...I liked it...
BlessingNinjaPirate chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
Hehe bows doen to GaaxNaru!

Amazing story!

It was really sweet! ;; I had no problem with Sasuke being dead! Imma gonna hate him until he apologisez to Naruto for being a Pmsing biatch lol!

Amazing story none the less! Looking foward to read more of your stories!

Ja!~
Riri2020 chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
HELL YEAH! I like your fic! please make a long fic, like maybe 10 chapters about naruto and gaara, maybe at school in our world, you know, like high school... I like long fic's so... I thought if you make them I will love to read it! and by the way, AWESOME FIC!
Jacki-maliska chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
so cute! and HOT
Dreaming-Of-A-Nightmare chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
huhu, what an interesting way to get together with someone. P;
Michibi chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
SO cute
elricsnumberonegirl chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
for some reason narugaa reminds me of sasodeiI think its because of the hair colors or something else but anyway those two are pretty much my favs! _
Ginormous Funtastic Everything chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
So Cute!
Dee-Dee45 chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
aw i like! XD more? pweez?
koryuu chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
wow...this was really good! ive been needing a lemon/lime for the longest time and naruxgaara is one of my favorite pairings. ths for getting this out of your head and out onto paper