Reviews for To Earn The Respect Of A Decepticon
LordMegraMadness chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
This is really great i wish there was more.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Amazing story. Sound wave superior
Flower K. Owl chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
you portrayed soundwave so well, and provided a good back story for him other than "the war started, he thought transformers were superior, and joined the decipticons."

also, soundwave is my favorite character.

but I can't really believe this only has seven reviews! it deserves so much more than that.
Trapped in Reality chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
A few grammar errors. Soundwave was uncharacteristically angry at the beginning and not his usual stoic self.

All in all, an interesting plotline. I loved reading it.
ArmoredSoul chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
Y'know, you and I see the same past for Soundwave.

Someone who was taken for granted, ridiculed, even when he did his best, others always took the credit he deserved.

Then, in comes Megatron, offering power and the respect he so rightly deserves.

No wonder he became a Decepticon, from this POV.

To be truthful, the only difference between your vision and mine is I see the cassettes as Soundwave's creations, like children. His family that he made with his own hands.

Quite a twist, is it not?
Highway2Hell chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
A Soundwave story? :D Awesome! Most of the Decepticon based fics around here are nearly always Megatron and/or Starscream. Not that I don't like those characters. Starscream is my second favorite in the TF universe, but I love Soundwave and I can't even find ONE fic about him! Until now that is. :P

His voice was so . . . alien . . . sounding throughout G1 series wasn't it? LOVED IT! :D

This was great, though the cassettes were annoying . . . but I think they're suppose to be. ;)

Whenever I hear the song 'Ironman' and the part comes in with the robot voice I always think of Soundwave for some reason, and that song kept playing in my head while reading this one shot.

It'd be lovely if you wrote more about Soundwave. :)

Thank you for this.
Taipan Kiryu chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
A Soundwave story! Great! I liked the way you started, portraying that clockwork Cybertron used to be before the war, a perfect machine filthy of corruption. It says so much about a society when “defective” members are destroyed for not being perfect to the eyes of the ones who hold the power.

I always thought the Decepticons started the war not only because they wanted to control the universe. There had to be some circumstances in Cybertron that were oppressive and made possible that a free minded and ambitious mechanoid like Megatron could have so much influence on a society that was obviously not happy with the current status quo.

Just a little correction, not only Cybertronian females swoon over Soundwave ;o) Hes a Primus gift to all of us girls!
bloodhawk268 chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
That was great, Soundwave's such a badass!
Thing With No Talent chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
Hey, I'm just glad you're doing background on the G1 characters at all. Most of them had next to none. And it's to be expected that a lot of them, especially the Decepticons, will contain violence. Beat up a dog long enough and it turns into a monster. (It's my personal opinion that's what happened to Sunstreaker too.)

Anyway, though I hate to see Soundwave tortured, this was a very intriguing take on his character. I can't wait to see what you do with the others.
Eerie Iri chapter 1 . 1/3/2008