Reviews for Severus Snape and the Janitor's Assistant
AliceInBloom chapter 18 . 7/2/2008
Phew! I finally finished reading your fic and I must say that it was bloody brilliant! I loved it. End of story. Very well written aswell.

Also, I love Art, she is a good character.
gowvan chapter 18 . 6/25/2008
Would have liked to see this continue for more chapters, maybe even throughout the time when Harry is there only through her eyes?

Very interesting OC, sorry to see it end so soon. Still, glad it was a happy ending for them both.
mslupin21 chapter 18 . 6/25/2008
D Oh... great ending! I
Sandwich Theorem chapter 18 . 6/25/2008
I just finished reading it...all of it...and that last part just made me say aww.

And keeping Snape alive was a pleasant surprise.

Lintered chapter 18 . 6/24/2008
aww lol

glad you didn't kill snape ]

and congrats on finishing the story, whether it was how you planned to go or not! lol

~Lintered
ProperT chapter 18 . 6/24/2008
I can't believe it's all over... Great Story. I enjoyed Art's character very much... though, why did Sev call her Quinn? Anyhoo, glad Maelstrom was killed, and glad Sev survived as well. :) This story will be missed.
g chapter 18 . 6/24/2008
alot better than last chpt. Sorry to see this story go, I quite enjoyed their interactions with one another.
Flarire chapter 18 . 6/24/2008
...I'm really quite speachless right now, I'm you just ended out of the blue. I though you where going to let him die ya'know nearly fell out of my chair. Then you ended it, why did it have to end? I mean it was sp sudden and and _ *faints*
gowvan chapter 17 . 6/24/2008
Lovely story. Very enjoyable OC.
Lintered chapter 17 . 6/24/2008
o !

oh my. such rash decisions ppl make now a days lol but you must have wanted to end the story fairly soon or you just didn't know what to do with it anymore? oh well, nice and quick

~Lintered
Flarire chapter 17 . 6/23/2008
Aw the ending was one of the most sweetest things I've ever read! Poor Arty I hope she gets better soon, and woot! Maelstom's dead, or as a dead as a vampire can get i guess..._
jess8788 chapter 17 . 6/23/2008
OMG! That can't be good. I need to know what happens!
mslupin21 chapter 17 . 6/23/2008
] Wow this is such an amazing read. I can't believe this is the last chapter... *sighs* I guess it makes sense that it couldn't go on forever...

D Anywho, great writing. Can't wait for the epilogue ]
g chapter 17 . 6/23/2008
not cool
mslupin21 chapter 16 . 6/23/2008
ACK! Okay... So I don't know a lot about vampire lore... does that mean she's a vampire or does she have to be bitten on the neck? Anywho, I just love this story ] Can't wait for the update. This is such an enthralling story.
116 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »