Reviews for Severus Snape and the Janitor's Assistant
ProperT chapter 16 . 6/22/2008
Now wasn't that an unexpected yet intriguing turn? When a person is bitten in a cow form, do they still turn into vampire's? I should hope not... that would put a damper on Sev and Art's relationship, lol. Good Update. Poor Sev, I'm sure Maelstrom is responsible for his sickness as well... Git. Update again soon.
Lintered chapter 16 . 6/22/2008
oh boy! she's gonna be in trouble now

I don't know about the bitting in the butt, but interesting none the less lol

update soon

~Lintered
g chapter 16 . 6/22/2008
more!
mslupin21 chapter 15 . 5/30/2008
quite the stroke of luck P Ha. Anywho, I love love love this fic ] Great writing. Can't wait till the next update.
Lintered chapter 15 . 5/29/2008
oh boy, he didn't stop o

too bad there was an awkward silence afterwards, but that'd prolly be what really would happen

glad you updated and hopefully you did well on your exams!
ProperT chapter 15 . 5/28/2008
Merlin's Silk Boxers! That was worth the wait, lol. Art is so funny with out meaning to be it kills me. And Sev... well he really should be used to Quinn's lack of knowing anything by now, lol. I wonder what she'll use the potion for? And I wonder what book Maelstrom gave her? Good Update.
Dreameater chapter 14 . 4/26/2008
Hi there ! Sorry I didn't review any sooner, I had wanted to read the whole lot of your story before doing so.

Anyways, I like it, Artemis' character seems to fall into place nicely, and you did very well in portraying Snape, quite unable to vocal his feelings. It's hard to find a good Severus romantic story, since that notion is highly oxymoronic. I am so glad you kept him into character and didn't make your OC turn out like a Mary Sue. Bless you D

Udpate ASAP ) I'd like to see how this story evolves !

And keep up the good work
Coriolie chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
Thank you for this lovely story ! I really enjoy Art and her clumsiness ! "The cows escaped!" ahah excellent !

I hope that the new professor will be a rival to snape and then perharps will he be less self-confident...I will really enjoy it !

On the contrary, Art must learn to be more confident and maybe her new friendship with the astronomy professor, or with Hagrid will help her !

I'm dying to read the rest of the story !
Flarire chapter 14 . 4/2/2008
*glomps* I think I love you! I originally found this on HPFF, which is only on chapter 12 *pokes* I would be jumping around the room with joy if it weren't for the fact i'm in class right now. Btw just wondering is Pro. Mael going to be Snapes rival love intrest, or just a creepy stalker guy? I was just wondering as he gives off that impression...

Ps. i loved the bit with the cows have escaped and the village squib.

Pps. Update ad ill give you a cookie _

Ps. I'm Flarire on HPFF
ProperT chapter 14 . 3/31/2008
Aw, he needed to sleep with her, how cute... don't tell him I said that though, he'd probably kill Art. Who is this new man, who will only cause trouble? I can see it, you know? Lol. Good Update.
jess8788 chapter 14 . 3/31/2008
OMG! This keeps getting better and better! I am a huge fan! Can't wait until the next chapter! :)
AJ chapter 13 . 3/11/2008
this story is hysterical cant wait till u finish it i love how u made the characters
Glea chapter 13 . 3/4/2008
Yay a close call! :P Hmm hmm now what could have been that dark symbol on Snapes arm.. I wonder.. hee hee..
lori black chapter 13 . 2/28/2008
i really like this fic of severus... now im a fan of severus.. i love him... and i really like to read all of it now... but i know i have to wait...

well... ill be waiting for the next chapter...
smileymrd chapter 13 . 2/27/2008
That was a good chapter!

Please update soon!