Reviews for Severus Snape and the Janitor's Assistant
Lintered chapter 4 . 1/9/2008
the 'dont breathe' thing..it sounds familiar...did you get the idea from some movie or something? or maybe I'm thinking of something else

but it'll be interesting to see how they will act with each other somewhere else, well, I"m sure we can imagine, but I bet you'll think of something else :P
Persephoniii chapter 3 . 1/9/2008
WOW. Not only was this possibly the quickest update I've seen in a WHILE, but it was a long one, too. I think you might be spoiling us...that's great!

Poor Sev. It seems as though he's always getting stuck teaching and training people he doesn't want to. LoL..

This is cute. I know I say this every review, but I really like this fic.
Jesse A. Harper chapter 3 . 1/9/2008
Remember how hard I was laughing last night? Well, it was just as funny today. (Smirks) Now all you need to do to complete the mental image is to visualize me falling off my chair laughing my butt off.

And that is how I ended up in the ER with a cracked arm-bone and some very puzzled doctors... JK. :P

This is really good, and I needed a laugh. Well... most of your stuff is always good for a laugh anyway. (Grins sheepishly) I juat can't do insanity the way you do.

Keep up the good work.
babieangel chapter 2 . 1/8/2008
Oh I absolutely love the story so far! I'm a greedy sucker for *good* SS/OC stories, and you seem to be doing a great job! I'm completely roped- so please keep up your fast updates :)
Lintered chapter 3 . 1/8/2008
oh my, you do snap so well, and filch too

and poor art, just can't seem to finish anything or have time to eat lol

well update soon ]

Lintered
MatoakaWilde chapter 3 . 1/8/2008
I liked this line "That 'un? That's Professor Snape, Head of Slytherin House and the greatest man I ever met. The only professor who still believes in the old methods of punishment. This school was a better place when all the teachers thought his way." LMAO haha anyway way does Snape call her 'Quinn' and everyone else calls her 'Eldridge'?
Midnight Lilly chapter 3 . 1/8/2008
I liked it, prehaps a wand isn't suitable for her maybe wandless magic?
Persephoniii chapter 2 . 1/7/2008
I'm really glad you decided to continue. The fact that Art is a JANITOR, and not the new DADA or some other new professer, I think, was a great idea. (the whole 'New professor' jaunt has been SEVERELY overdone, and to be honest I haven't read one that really sticks out to me as of yet.) Not only that, but it's nice to see a person who has a believable reaction to Snape, an OFC who is uncomfortable and nervous and slightly afraid of him, instead of the ones who seem to 'read him like a book' and are his 'match in everyway'. The ones who routinely engage in verbal sparring matches with him and blah blah... Those don't tend to hold my interest for long, as they are a dime a dozen.

So great job!

You wrote Severus EXCELLENTLY. I was LOLing the entire time during his 'tour'.

“That is the exit. Feel free to use it anytime you please. Those,” he pointed out another set of stairs, this one heading downward, “go down to the dungeons, where I work. Never go down there.” He cast her a warning glance that clearly said “something bad might…accidentally happen to you if you do.”

Hilarous, and yet very true. I can definately see him saying this.

And FILCH. Not many people can succeed in writing him. Most just have him as a mean, nasty old man who likes to punish..(which he is) but you seem to have gone beyond that.

I look forward to your next addition, and I'm glad that your chapters are long.
fleja chapter 2 . 1/7/2008
truly amazing ... I love it ... all of it ... it's so ... cool and different ... you made me happy

thanks
Persephoniii chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
This sounds promising. I especially like how you wrote Filch. He actually appears to have a personality beyond his usual...grumpiness. Or so it would seem.

I'm anxious to see how Art's 'work days' go.
Love Fantasy chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
ello

nice story,

like the long chapter P

and the beginning is good )

hope you update soon