Reviews for Road Trip, Interrupted
icekrim91 chapter 15 . 4/18/2010
aw...i love it, it is interesting and it is one of the stories you wrote that i love...i love the story.
angelcordylove chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
I loved it
angeladdict chapter 10 . 2/14/2010
"Hey!" He inspected his boots and said indignantly, "I stole these off a guy who was ..." He trailed off at the look on Buffy's face. "... who was nice and gave them to me because I saved him from some very, very bad men and ... bloody hell, since when can't a vampire go and rob some poor pathetic loser? What's the bloody world coming to?" Hilarious! Great job. Really enjoying your f/f
BUffyAngelFan32 chapter 15 . 5/14/2008
I just found this story the other day and waited till i finished it to give a review.

I love it! The description and detail you give is amazing. I really wish you would write a sequel so I could find out if Cordy dies and how Angel seals with evrything. The character interactions were great too and I like the way you put closure on the whole Buffy/Angel thing. Very real!
goku-the-saru chapter 15 . 8/29/2004
*sigh* Great story! I loved it! Now if only Angel could have kept his promise on the show, and Cordelia could have lived. *still mad at Cordelia dying*
Your Worshipfulness chapter 15 . 4/18/2003
Intense, very intense. I loved the way you expressd the thoughts of all the characters. You have a really good grip on their personalities and reactions. The only thing I could possibly complain about is the overuse of the word orbs as a by-word for eyes. And that's really being overly-critical. Great Story!

Your Worshipfulness
samanthasideas chapter 15 . 11/17/2002
this was a really really great story. I loved it a lot and you were so true to all of the characters. Tara could have been a bit more discussed but besides that, it was a Joss-perfect story. I loved it :)
AngelBulma1 chapter 15 . 11/8/2002
awwwwww.. I loved it! it's sad, but VERY worth reading! Very good...one of my favorites!

Amanda
Claddagh girl chapter 15 . 9/28/2002
What is there to say besides *snif* Awwwwwwwww! Thanks for sticking this out to the end, I loved it.
crazy devil chapter 15 . 6/4/2002
brillant. 'nough saud.
Sayra Louise chapter 15 . 4/27/2002
How depressing an ending was that? You gonna write more?

BTW, I did like the story. Just in case u were wondering since I started with a question. I read it all didn't I.

Anyway, I'll keep an eye out for more.

Sayra
SweetPea052783 chapter 15 . 4/27/2002
Is there going to be a sequal? Because the way u've ended the story, it seems like that there'll be one. *Grins* Which would nice, since I'm wondering of how the Fang Gang would find a cure for Cordy.

Anywaz, I just wanted to let u know that I've enjoyed your story!

See ya!
MellyKen chapter 15 . 4/27/2002
defiantely! Cordy is NOT allowed to die! this is really great! definately room for a sequel!
Psycgurl chapter 15 . 4/27/2002
Awwwwww...great story...cryin over the keyboard...*AGAIN*! Loved it all!
Mrs O-Town chapter 15 . 4/27/2002
awwwww, she finally told him.