Reviews for Dimensional Curves
goldacharmed chapter 4 . 11/12/2013
I loved it! And the end was perfect! You were so in character it was perfect! The doctor turning into snot made me crack up but it's so something Donna would say! I love how she forgave him, it's what he always wanted.
Cecilia Green chapter 4 . 6/16/2013
I'm seriously crying right now. Beautiful story. I love you, Romana, RIP
Cecilia Green chapter 2 . 6/16/2013
NO ROMANA DON'T! DONT LOOK! NOOOOOOOOO
Cecilia Green chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Poor Doctor... He actually thought she was still alive... *sniff*
wrestlerorca45 chapter 4 . 1/25/2013
i like this story good job.
Basil Allegri chapter 4 . 7/7/2012
Oooh! Very lovely. I liked Romana - it was fun (and sad) seeing her interact with the Doctor's future self. And I'm very glad that you got to slip a bit of Donna in there.
CRose chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
That was really good, excellent work.
Melian chapter 4 . 11/8/2009
Fantastic story! Lots of plausible sounding techno-babble. And a different flavour for each of the Doctor's voices. Very nicely done!
123-321 chapter 4 . 3/14/2009
very well done!
123-321 chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
“Why, me, of course; who else?”

LOL always the center of the problem... makes it easy to find though XD
Illusionofmagic chapter 4 . 11/28/2008
Embarrassing as it is, I got tear eyed at the very end. Romana/Ten would have been a good team, especially with Donna on board as well. Great fic! :)
ben10987654321 chapter 4 . 7/10/2008
Brilliant, funny, touching, poignant. I need to invest in a thesaurus to come up with more words but basically just a great story. I really miss Romana, shame they couldn't think of a way to bring her back.
christinesangel100 chapter 4 . 6/7/2008
This is brilliant! But so sad! Why did Romana look at the stuff? Anyway, great story absolutely fanatstic!
tiamat100 chapter 4 . 6/7/2008
This is so sad! The poor Doctor, meeting Romana again! And Poor Romana, finding out about Gallifrey. This is an amazing story.
Village-Mystic chapter 4 . 5/31/2008
Very sweet and two hankies!

Thanks for sharing!