Reviews for Colorblind
nhelms31288 chapter 24 . 6/29/2014
please finish
Boolochka06 chapter 24 . 5/21/2012
This is so good! I really like it! Wish you would come back and update! It's a really interesting take on this whole story!
Tisha24 chapter 24 . 2/5/2012
I found this story today and just love it! Please tell me it isn't abandoned.
whatido chapter 24 . 4/2/2011
This is good- update soon!
where she went chapter 24 . 2/22/2011
Thoroughly enjoyed this. I really wish you will continue one day.
Husky2014 chapter 24 . 1/23/2011
love the story...I just found it and I can't wait for more!
MusicMagicMurder chapter 24 . 5/5/2010
No more updates? I love this story! You've got the Veronica/Keith banter down perfect!
Jennyanydot chapter 24 . 5/3/2010
I know its been over a year since you've updated this story...but I think you should continue. It is full of gripping plotlines and you managed to so wonderfully capture the tone and texture of the dialogue...especially Veronica. Logan even sounds broody enough. I really hope that you will continue because this is one of the first truly good Veronica Mars fanfictions I have come across so far.
LastWhiteRose chapter 24 . 12/10/2009
so amazing story so far. I don't know if you have plans to update it...but I enjoyed it.
SassyFrassKerr chapter 24 . 11/12/2009
Ahh! Poor Logan.

So far, it's a really enjoyable story, and I'm really looking forward to another update!
dragon dreamer3 chapter 24 . 11/6/2009
This is a fantastic story and I can't wait to read more!
travellingendlessly chapter 24 . 10/31/2009
nice story :)

update please?

x
XxlilmisstroublexX chapter 24 . 8/22/2009
wow love it! left me on edge lol please update x
lgw chapter 24 . 8/11/2009
Just a note to encourage you to continue updating and I'm hoping that you haven't run out of steam like the show! This is one of only 2 credible Season 4 Fics I've read (the other being "Intentionally Blank" by Sairra). The mystery plots, both long and short are very much VM style. The potential for relationship disaster is also part of the suspense of the show. The fact that it is continually resolved amicably in your Fic does evince growing maturity on the part of the main characters but is of course a significant digression from the Series. Another is that Keith becomes Sheriff once again. I can't help but feel that the restoration of law and order in Neptune does hamper your, and therefore Veronica's, noir edge as well as her particular brand of ethics. For this reason I was sad to see Vinnie go, underneath his clown exterior he exhibited some serious cunning and malice which would have been great to explore. His link to disorganized Irish crime would have resulted in more corruption than arose under Lamb’s incompetence and laziness.

I’m also surprised by the vituperation of the Duncan and Piz haters. It's essential to cement the notion that Veronica has a powerful fascination for the men in her life and they never get over her, or certainly not for a very, very long time. She’s so different, much more than just “hot” or emotionally damaged. So many teenaged girls go out with a guy simply because they’re so gratified to be asked but Veronica actively makes choices, often not the best ones but that’s life.

Veronica is not a “girly girl” (Season 1). So her girl’s night in the Fic rang a really false note. The only girlfriend she has is Mac and that’s largely because Mac is a doer and not much of a talker – that’s why when she does talk, V listens. This issue was raised in the show and posed a problem in the Logan/Veronica relationship. In Season 2 Logan says something to the effect that their relationship failed because: “he was too much man, no, upon reflection, she was too much man”; and again in Season 3 similar comments from him in the first few episodes about her being the “man”. You’ve resolved this tension with a kinder, gentler version of Veronica which is one way to do it. I always hoped the Series would address Logan’s insecurity and conservative gender stereotyping without compromising Veronica’s unique strength as a character. The way forward, I always thought was for Logan to cease fulfilling his own and everyone else’s prophecy that he was merely a frivolous underachiever and to develop some self-respect/confidence. Veronica too needed to learn a few things about life and people and hopefully from experience become a little less judgmental. No amount of psychology courses can deliver the insights to be obtained by even an hour or two of honest reflection. For this reason the closet encounter with Piz was surprising because it didn’t seem to give her even momentary pause for thought.

On some of the other relationships, Mac and Dick, so not feasible and seems to blow out of proportion the significance of Dick’s show of guilt over Cassidy and his hilariously oafish attempt to kiss Mac in Season 3. At the end of the day, Dick will always be too unsophisticated for Mac to converse with or play with for more than a night. She had more common ground with her non-biological parents than with Dick. Max, while problematic, had a better chance of holding her interest – we at least saw him reading and he had business acumen. Casey – well Veronica once described him as a “homely boy” in need of rescue from cultists but this was sarcasm. I just can’t see him as the guy who gets married after a few months at 20; definitely not without a pre-nup to ward off Parker’s ferociously pragmatic and censorious parents. Parker, however, gave the distinct impression she went to college for 3 reasons: (i) to escape oppressive parents; (ii) to have fun, find a husband and thereby escape oppressive parents and (i) to have fun, if need be to qualify for a genteel little job so that she could keep searching for a husband and thereby escape her parents. She’s a real suburban, middle class, non-intellectual girly girl with conventional aspirations and as a product of rape too, is a Veronica foil. So I can see her getting married early, just not to a slick and cynical 09er, even if he did once spend a month eating “bad spores”.

Lianne – I can’t see the show’s VM accepting her back with such a paltry demonstration of good faith but for your version I think it’s feasible. I think it’s also feasible that she and Jake are still an item. Some explanation as to why he’s stuck it out with Celeste would be good, maybe no pre-nup? Although surely any mogul with an ounce of sense would have hidden cash at least in the multitude of friendly tax havens available.

Keith with Alicia – she’s definitely the best girlfriend he’s ever had and to some extent they’ve both had to put up with substance abusing spouses. This one is good and they can learn from each other too.

Lynn was a surprise; it’s going to be hard to credibly explain her reappearance after that scene where she drove off in the car in a state of desperation. The lack of apparent premeditation in that scene makes this tough unless it is deleted from existence in your story.

Well I don’t know if any of this is useful but please finish off this Fic. It seems a shame to leave it in a permanent state of hiatus like the show. You are a talented writer and employ words appropriately in your narrative. There are some typos and other errors but these aren’t significant. I really hope that all the illiterate people populating the internet don’t leave a permanent mark on the English language. Glad to see that you at least have had a decent education and paid attention to it.

lgw