Reviews for Six Billion
Guest chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
This was effing brilliant. It's really too bad that Mark Schwan's Peyton hating cronies wasn't obliterated by having someone like you to write for the show. Imagine if they had you doing a few character pieces for P. Sawyer. The show would have crossed the line from having some potential to being critically acclaimed for evolving such an amazing character. The sad thing is that they actually did create her in the first place. They just had no idea what to do with her. And you totally got this character and more. Fantastic. I don't know if you're still getting reviews for these older stories, but I just had to tell you how freaking brilliant your P. Sawyer is. I just hope she's doing exactly all these things with her one in three billion hubby, soaking up the world and that's why the Leyton is MIA. You really deserve some major kudos for this.
hopelessromantic549 chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
there aren't WORDS for how much i loved this

gah
smc-27 chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
I just found this story...Love it! I love that he didn't stop her...he just trusted her and knew she'd be back. Amazing!
AngelOfDeath07 chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
Very sweet!

And Peyt really is crazy lol

Loved Brooke's coment about being sold into an underground prostitution ring

Great oneshot

Deanie
doncha wish u knew chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
OK...I've read this oneshot WAY to many times! I TOTALLY love it! When ever I have a bad day I just read this and it makes me feel like...10 times better! SO...THANK YOU for being so awesome and writing it! Please keep inspiring!
lovinleyton320 chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
So good! So, so, so GOOD. I loved it. And it makes me want to get up and travel the world right this minute.

I'm glad I decided to start reading fics again because I need these little feel good ones right now when OTH is frustrating me like usual. Wonderful job!
princetongirl chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
loved it update soon
kate657 chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
Oh, Peyton definitely is a little nuts but very funny kind of crazy. Very cute oneshot. I loved it.
babybirdd chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
Definitely one of the best one-shots I've read. Its a great idea... Peyton's traveling, trying to cross off the 3 billion just to come back to Lucas - just awesome!
Mimi The Witch chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
I loved this sososo much.
no account anymore chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
Are you kidding me? That was the best oneshot i have ever read...and ive read a lot. Wow is all i can pretty much say...wow
yellowsocks chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
I think that was actually THE best one shot, i have EVER read.

ever. and that's all i have to say.

great job,

-Annie
lkjsflksjflsdkfjsldkfjlskdjf chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
Very cute
luke-n-peyton chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
That was a fabulous and perfect oneshot!
Leyton-equals-TrueLoveAlways chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
omg i loved it. im putting it in my favorites! i love how lucas was so confident, that he let her go , knowing she'd be back. he is her 'one', she is his 'one' end of story ;)