Reviews for Duchess
the Composcreator chapter 4 . 1/12/2011
Update!
spacemen chapter 2 . 1/20/2009
OMC! Mimi is going to be sophie. HAHAHAHAHAH!
spacemen chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
Trust Tai to be the con-artist! I love this story, its my favourite fairytale, kid movie.
Breathlessly Wicked chapter 4 . 6/11/2008
I like the idea! You wanna hear somthin' weird, I keep stumbling onto your stories without knowing it until after I read it! Wow I'm a freak . . . anyway, update soon k?

Siy Rowling?
Claudita chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
That was good, you just made me want to see the Anastacia movie again! Anyway, I just thought I'd point out a grammar mistake I've seen in some of your stories.. In this chapter you wrote: “Sora, you’re Highness, go, through the servants’ quarters!” But, it is not you're Highness, it is YOUR Highness. You only use "you're" when you are meaning to say "you are", you could say it's being shortened by putting the apostrophe. Anyway, the corret expression is "your Highness". I hope that correction was at least a little bit helpful for your future writing.

Claudita
l'ange-de-feu chapter 4 . 3/28/2008
e...this is getting good! please update soon! it's such a good fic. kisses for all mwahh x x x
imacowgirl chapter 4 . 3/28/2008
LOVE IT! uv been busy Ud-ing haven't you?
hexgurl001 chapter 4 . 3/28/2008
omg! you updated! i'm so happy i could cry! I LOVe it! plz update! can't wait for the mimato scenes!
Pandamunk chapter 3 . 2/2/2008
love it, love it, love it...lol, Hikari is Sora's sister? I remember that movie, although we have it on dvd too But after we moved to a new house, I can't find it...keep writing!
ChibiLover123 chapter 3 . 1/20/2008
YAY! Another chapter! PLEASE keep writing!
dbzgtfan2004 chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
This is a cute and cool story. Please continue. Tai and Sora forever.
l'ange-de-feu chapter 3 . 1/20/2008
oh this is gettin interestin! am lovin it so far! keep up the good work and update soon! kisses for all mwahh! x x x
Retired Author chapter 3 . 1/19/2008
...

That's my review. Update soon.

-Bldlf
hexgurl001 chapter 3 . 1/19/2008
i like it a lot! can't wait for the next chapter. but don't tell me that sophie is mimi...
imacowgirl chapter 3 . 1/19/2008
She ud's YAHOO! Go bandgeek go bandgeek! O an dI loved the chappie 2!

I am so calling u later!

Imacowgirl!