Reviews for Just In Time
stephiet1973 chapter 3 . 1/29/2011
Love Booth's POV! Dare we hope for a chapter four? Brennan touching herself and being in Booth's head while it's happening would be phenominal!
nelliesbones chapter 3 . 1/12/2011
Forget the M chapter for Unwell that I demanded, I just take this. Or... don't forget it. MORE! Please?
Mali Bear's Buddy chapter 3 . 10/18/2010
That was nothing close to what I expected based on the first two chapters - it was so much better.
Mali Bear's Buddy chapter 2 . 10/18/2010
I think this: "...thinking of all the promises he'd already made her in his heart, even though he hadn't put them into words yet." is my favorite part.
Mali Bear's Buddy chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
That was hot. Probably should have seen the end coming given the title, but I was surprised.
bitsygirl chapter 3 . 10/14/2010
Hello there - Just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed this story! Wouldn't mind a chapter 4 *eyebrow waggle*, but I'm sure you're busy with the kiddo. (I've got a 2yo who just gave up his daily naps, so I understand the whole too-busy-to-write thing.) At any rate, I'm reading thru a whole bunch of your stories and enjoying them thoroughly! I'm looking forward to reading the rest of your back catalogue and any new chaps from you!
tarayatre chapter 3 . 4/25/2010
I hope you don't stop here:)
Emma chapter 3 . 3/12/2010
please update!
RowdyRomantic chapter 3 . 1/29/2010
Looking forward to the next chapter... I love Booth's POV.
wtvoc chapter 3 . 1/16/2010
i loved the intimacy here. and the giddy booth in love... 3
hailey chapter 3 . 1/15/2010
omg this is AMAZING
mumrulz chapter 3 . 1/15/2010
Wow!...another blast from the past!

I admit, once again I had to 'force' myself to go back & re-read the first 2 chapters - & such a hard...umm...ship it was! ;-) Loving the way that we are revisiting your older fics.

Enjoyed the re-capping in this chapter...not only what happened 'last night' (for those of us with bad memories)...but also their relationship.

**Maybe, with her, the jagged, ugly pieces of himself he'd been hauling around were starting to knit themselves back together

...this aspect of the relationship is certainly a 2 way street...Brennan has quite a few jagged, ugly pieces of her own that she hauls around...they are good for each other...understand each other...they help each other to knit back together.

**"Well, you know, the way I see it, I did you a favor yesterday."

"But the finish was purely for your benefit."

So what is it you would like in return, Agent Booth?"

...the way 'I' see it...one good turn deserves another...what's good for the goose is good for the gander...turnabout is fair play...one good turn deserves another. LOL.

You haven't lost your touch - & obviously, neither have B&B. ;-)

I am really looking forward to seeing what surprise you have for us next. :-):-):-)
kinseyjo chapter 3 . 1/15/2010
holy potatoes, L! i have MISSED YOUR M-RATED FACE. love this, darling, thank you for taking time out of your busy momma schedule to write it for us! MWAH!
browner864 chapter 3 . 1/15/2010
I don't know what rock I've been under that I just discovered this story...but anyhoo... I'll just agree with everyone else on how wonderful it is! You truly do have an exceptional knack for writing B&B. I LOVE it. I love how sexy and erotic it is, I love how sweet and fluffy it is, I just LOVE it! You really do nail these two with their intense passion and the always fun banter they share. The trust you convey between the two of them takes what should be an X-rated scenario and turns it into just passion - does that make sense?

It's just straight up amazing. I can't wait to hear how Bren "pays" Booth back by letting him watch. The guy might die of happiness :)
happinessandlight chapter 3 . 1/14/2010