Reviews for Just In Time
Topsy chapter 3 . 1/14/2010
This whole story is hot, hot, HOT! :) Thanks for sharing. I love the new chapter. Hope there is another. ;)
Sheytune chapter 3 . 1/14/2010
I love how they heal each other's broken pieces.
wondering chapter 3 . 1/14/2010
And I love their Lazy Saturday Mornings. OH!
hipplanet chapter 3 . 1/14/2010
Awesome - so glad you continued! This is totally one of the sexiest stories out there!
Aching Bones chapter 3 . 1/14/2010
Hi there,

Read the first two chapters first and loved them...I would say he does love lazy Saturday mornings alright, especially when he is sharing them with his Bones and the deal she has just made him...looking forward to more...

Ger
DaLiza chapter 3 . 1/14/2010
Great chapter! Looking forward to the next one. :)
SSJL chapter 3 . 1/14/2010
OMG ILU SO MUCH.

I had to blink a couple times to makes sure I was seeing that the story I THOUGHT I was seeing, sitting all pretty at the top of my "M" page. Am SO happy my smut-psychic ways are still in tip-top shape.:-D

I might heart this chapter most of all. Even though they didn't achieve sexual satisfaction this very moment, Booth's obvious emotional satisfaction was nearly enough for me.

This:

*She was too smart for him. Too good for him. When she looked at him, he got the feeling she actually saw him, a man who'd trained to be invisible. When she touched his hand, he swore she saw this: everything he'd spent years hiding behind his suits, smiles, and swagger. Maybe, with her, the jagged, ugly pieces of himself he'd been hauling around were starting to knit themselves back together.*

I just LOVE Booth like this for some reason...self-deprecating and adoring and just insanely in love. And of course, the reason they are so perfect together is because they BOTH have those jagged, ugly pieces-that they heal and make beautiful for each other. Loves, loves, loves.

Fabulous, sexy, WONDERFUL job, darlin'.

Now...we have about 10 pages of kitb prompts just waiting for your loving attention...

:-D
TemperTemper chapter 3 . 1/14/2010
*When she looked at him, he got the feeling she actually saw him, a man who'd trained to be invisible. *

Guh! What a perfect line!

I've never forgotten the sweet hotness of this fic (though I did re-read - yummo!) and am so thrilled there's now more.

Anyone who has been in a relationship can appreciate the REALNESS of this. Not sure realness is even a word, but I hope you know what I mean!

Bravo, sweetie 3
SnoopGirl69 chapter 3 . 1/14/2010
WOW! That was a nice surprise to see in my Inbox a story update from you - and for one of my faves :) I will try and wait pruriently for next chapter.
justcrazy chapter 3 . 1/14/2010
Hotness! Surely you will continue?
csimesser1 chapter 3 . 1/14/2010
that was good
SSJL chapter 2 . 1/8/2010
You know, I MUST have read this before at some point. But upon rereading in a moment of nostalgia for good!smut, I found myself asking, "Now WHY has Lerdo not written anything for kitb yet? BECAUSE SHE'D BE SO FREAKING AWESOME AT IT!"

YOU have a dirty side, missy. And I LOVE it. This story/interlude is amazing, and so are you.;)
Hidden Fairy chapter 2 . 8/7/2009
Another thing that I love about your fics, is how you manage to make everything B&B do comfortable. Like this fic, Im sure some were reading this and just thinking 'oh, well, yes... thats uncomfortable' but you have a way with your words that seems to make it seem comfortable and easy. Bravo!

Another marvelous fic!

Hidden Fairy
JennCorinthos chapter 2 . 2/12/2009
This was HOTT!

JENNIFER
Sarah chapter 2 . 2/7/2009
This was very hot, and very well written. Thanks!
76 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »