Reviews for Just In Time
SnoopGirl69 chapter 2 . 1/6/2008
Since you wrote a frank story, I will write a frank reply:

You wrote one of my favourite things :o) **inserting a blushing smiley if I had one**

Hot and sexy don't even begin to describe that chapter!

Your writing is exquisite and to be honest PLEASE don't put at the beginning of your story that it MIGHT be bad. It really is a turn off to me as a reader. Sometimes people's writing really IS bad, but in your case you have shown you are a talented writer. IF we the readers think it is bad we, or at least I, will tell you. But I don't think that day will ever come :o)
Limone chapter 2 . 1/6/2008
I'm amazed at how you can write something like this and it not have it turn into something that makes you go "ew" That takes true skill indeed, a skill you certainly have! You manage to get across that there is a strong bond between them, that there is intimacy.
Limone chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
So this is a moral dilemma - Do I lie and tell you that yes, you need to practice writing this kind of thing, meaning that there will be more from you to read? Or do I tell you the truth, that you write frank language and sexuality so well, no practice needed? Does that mean that you will say, "Right, I can cross writing hot M stuff off my list of things to master , on to embroidery." ;)
bb-4ever chapter 2 . 1/6/2008
great ending to that fic. wow! they are great togeter aren't they! look forward to more from you.
aasha chapter 2 . 1/6/2008
seriously! this is seriously good stuff, i love it. so yeah keep the updates coming, im sure there are many many more ppl who love this just as much as me. mwa thanks sweetie, keep up the great work
TemperTemper chapter 2 . 1/6/2008
Gawd! *THUD* - Just in case you don't realise, that was the sound of my head hitting the table.

Bloody hell you have a way with words. Not bad!fic at all... erm hot!fic... sweetANDsexy!fic... you've invented a genre all of your own maybe?

LOVED Brennan in this she was absolutely spot on with her 'scientific enquiry' and her straightforward language and of course that allows Booth to encourage her to use other much more um... effective words instead ;)

And Booth himself - your descriptions of him are so good, you can almost imagine the man standing in your own shower and we'd all like to imagine that - hee.

Loved Booth telling her about how he thought about her from when he first met her. This was lovely:

'Your face...You look like one of those old-fashioned pictures you find in necklaces." '

and my fav bit: "Show me," Brennan replied, pressing an open-mouthed kiss to his throat, "how much. You're always telling me sharing is a part of intimacy."

- Too true. Plus a clever way to demonstrate the relationship they are having beyond this look in to it. Love that this is set at the early stages of something between them btw.

ANYWAY... then the sweetness of the end - it's just perfect. Leaves me smiling like they were. Although more of a big dopey grin probably ;)

So did you get that I loved it, because that was my intention!

K x
DaLiza chapter 2 . 1/6/2008
Fantastic conclusion! I think the line "What could have been obscene, wasn't" sums this story up perfectly. It's very sweet what they're willing to do for each other.

Favorite lines:

-"I couldn't help looking at you period, Bones, and wanting to touch you. Kiss you. God," he said, shaking his head, "you have no idea how bad it was sometimes."

"So you jerked off, thinking about me, when we were only partners?" The words, coming from her lovely mouth, made him shiver once again.

-"I intend to keep all my promises to you."

"Do you?" she asked, eyes serious.

"Yeah, I do," he replied, thinking of all the promises he'd already made her in his heart, even though he hadn't put them into words yet.

Thanks for another beautifully written story! Loved it!
filou81 chapter 2 . 1/6/2008
Your smoking stuff was really good! Is was very hot and not bad, as you say! Please post more!
PlaywBunny chapter 2 . 1/5/2008
That was so HOT, HOT, HOT! Loved it. She would be just that direct too. Great job.
kinseyjo chapter 2 . 1/5/2008
so i was just telling jamie tonight that i don't review hardly anything anymore (sorry to all reading this who's stuff i haven't reviewed. i intend to, i swear).

seriously, lerdo? you are just ten shades of amazing. this entire thing was so ridiculously hot, and even thinking it could be bad!fic should get your Booth privileges taken away! Thisbrilliant and tres hot.

As far as whether or not you need more practice on the M-front, well, sweetie, feel free to practice on us, but i think you're pretty damn good already!

mumrulz chapter 2 . 1/5/2008
Well, we asked for more!...and more we got! ;-)

WOW! WOW! WOW! made the old girl blush. :-)

I'm still blushing because (covering my reddened face with both hands)..I admit I loved it! LOL.

I was expecting smut in the shower & hot smut at that, but whew! -you took it to the next level.

...and they didn't even get to do it yet!

Well I must say they are feeling comfortable around each other. LOL.

**"I...thought about you while I was gone, and I would like to watch you jerk off, as you put it. Will you let me?"

...well, well, Dr Brennan, who would have guessed...a voyeur!(she's becoming one of us):-)

Love how they are still able to have a serious conversation about their feelings when they first met. Booth's hand didn't miss a beat.

**"So you jerked off, thinking about me, when we were only partners?"

...she finds that thought quite pleasureable.

They are driving each other crazy - with themselves.*He couldn't deny that it was an amazing visual—Bones on her knees in front of him, asking him to come on her breasts.

What could have been obscene, wasn't*...this applies to the story. You can come out from behind the rock & hold your head up proudly.

**Thinking of every time she'd spat words at him, her mouth twisting and bending, and he'd wanted to cross the distance and taste her words with his tongue.

...I just love this line.

Looking forward to whatever you have planned next for us to read.:-):-):-)
LordLanceahlot chapter 2 . 1/5/2008
Wow! Great ending. I blushed and then got over it and ended up loving it. Thanks. :)
queenofsmoak chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
Oh yes, Booth, please show her*drools*Really like it so far :D Can't wait for more!
mumrulz chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
Yes, you definately cheered me up as well.:-)

It does seem that Brennan got there just in time.

I really don't think that you need the practice in M-rated stories, but if you believe that quantity leads to quality, then who am I to argue. I can only see it as win/win for your loyal readers & .

"Oh, that's priceless coming from Dr. Temperance-we-have-time-let's-do-it-once-before-I-leave-for-my-very-important-conference-Brennan."

...loved it.

So how long was she gone for?...knowing Booth probably for the day. ;-) LOL.

Is there going to be more? Please say there is! Please :-):-):-)
danireed chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
i think you did a great job with this chapter. and i cant wait to read the next one.
76 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »