Reviews for Whole Again?
latuacantante4him chapter 8 . 4/16/2008
Enjoyed it.
The Joker's Ears and Eyes chapter 8 . 4/16/2008
who is it! I need to know! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON! please. )
Cullenocd chapter 7 . 3/18/2008
I HATE YOU

HATE YOU!

I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU MADE BELLA THINK JACOB WAS DEAD!

DO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT DID TO ME?

_

and now hes back...bsdgkjqbjag
JaspersRealAlice chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
i LOVE IT! I liked the end of the chapter a lot.
ecrivain inspire chapter 7 . 3/18/2008
Poor Mike. Did Jacob imprint on Angela?
The Joker's Ears and Eyes chapter 6 . 3/2/2008
good story. liked it. can't wait for an update

XX I Love The Twilight Seris XX
Cullenocd chapter 6 . 2/8/2008
LMAO YOURE HILARIOUS. I love how you started with "gah" and then "a pie of presents" you may have meant pile, butI thought that pie was funny. And, when Edward kissed Bella enthusiastically, wasnt Renee and Charlie there? Edwards never been one for public displays of affection, eh? Other than that, very funny. Good job, lol.
Cullenocd chapter 4 . 2/8/2008
omg you said malicious. "Your malicious." "Im delicious?" "No, malicious." "Im not delicious?" "No." *sobs* LOL that doesnt have anything to do with Twilight, the phrases, anyways, but teh words...they are god. A Duck Goes Moo.
fantasyfan7 chapter 6 . 2/7/2008
Wow. You have something seriously awesome brewing here.
loudie chapter 5 . 1/29/2008
lol. cute. write more! i want to knw wat happens next!

loudie
Cullenocd chapter 3 . 1/9/2008
Some of that confused me. Alot. Like the whole 'Bella dreaming about Angela thing and etc.' And also, when you were talking about Jacob and Sam, you said "Jacob defiantly wouldnt" and I think you meant definitely. Defiantly means you wont do he wouldnt wouldnt? Hmm...BTW you will not get seven reviews, your expectations are too high. BTWV2(By the way, version 2.0. Sorta like P.s, or P.P.S, but I didnt put those their, so it wouldnt make sense) learning that the darien lake guy is played by a girl had permanantly damaged any mental image I can imagine about the Twilight movie. Thanks a lot, nerd.
Cullenocd chapter 2 . 1/5/2008
Shoot, I was supposed to review THIS chapter... hm...post chapter 3, I cant WAIT to see it ;)
Cullenocd chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
*TV announcer voice* "Ive never like anyone more than you right now! Youve saved from yet another ravenous vampire!" *you here superhero music play softly in the backround* LOL Im your tough critic! Everything else was good, but avoid comedy nerd. I still cant remove that disturbing mental image you gave me yesterday. STop laughing about it, too. Cause for some reason, its not Bella and the guy, its Edward and the guy, and both refuse to kep their clothes on...*shudder*
theonechildleftbehind chapter 2 . 1/3/2008
Wow you updated that really fast. I'm a little surprised. It usually takes days for stories that I like ti be updated and for that I love you even more. Hehe... I don't love like the Edward and Bella love I mean love like how I love Stephenie Meyer for writing Twilight.
theonechildleftbehind chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
Argh, I was just starting to like the story and you end it write their. Ugh...I...am...so...frustrated. But I'll add you to my favorites anyway. Just because I have to know what happened.